ShaneH profile photo

Ritz - Boxing Day

Posted

As I am unable to drive for a few weeks I was wondering if any of my soul source friends will be passing my way?

If anyone can offer us a lift - brilliant!

Shane

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted

As I am unable to drive for a few weeks I was wondering if any of my soul source friends will be passing my way?

Shane

link

Ritz Bingo at Parsons Cross ?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Ritz Bingo at Parsons Cross ?

link

that's the one Steve!

88 - two fat ladies - you and your mother!

Shane

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted

that's the one Steve!

Shane

link

:thumbsup::D:D:):(:):D:(

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest vinylvixen profile photo
Posted

that's the one Steve!

Shane

link

Oi - 22 - two little ducks...........Number 8 - Acetate.....Number 4 - Out on the Floor........I'm not going to the Ritz but I think a bit of Northern Soul Bingo might liven the evening up with a meat raffle as well.........well, maybe if there was a meat raffle I'd go :thumbsup: JO

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted (edited)

Oi - 22 - two little ducks...........Number 8 - Acetate.....Number 4 - Out on the Floor........I'm not going to the Ritz but I think a bit of Northern Soul Bingo might liven the evening up with a meat raffle as well.........well, maybe if there was a meat raffle I'd go  :thumbsup: JO

link

I think you'll find that Shane raffles his meat every weekend. :D

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Shane

link

I'm back home in North Wales :thumbsup: for the festive period so you're not exactly en route, but I will see you in there my friend!

By the way everybody, Shane needs help going to the toilet if that persuades any of you to give him a "lift" :D

Rich

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I'm back home in North Wales  :thumbsup: for the festive period so you're not exactly en route, but I will see you in there my friend!

By the way everybody, Shane needs help going to the toilet if that persuades any of you to give him a "lift"  :)

Rich

link

:D

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted

I plan to go Shane, will be coming up from Kent if that is any help and your on the way?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Will give you a free ticket seeing as your poorly,on condition i dont have to do toilet duties.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Thanks Janine but I am not exactly en route. You will be going up the M6 I imagine. Very kind but it would be well out of your way. : :thumbsup:

Cheers Andy! Dont worry mate I have nicked some tongs from the salad bar at Tescos. You can use them if you prefer. :)

Shane

ps forget the tweezer jokes folks! :D

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Tongs shane,me thinks you must have had a bang on the head as well m8 give us a ring boxing day will arrange ticket for you soultown crew meeting in boozer at top of street if you fancy it for a bit of an early drinking session

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. Bargain LPs on Boxing Day
    Record Sales by Pat Wallace on Thu 26 Dec 2019
    • 3 / 471
    • Pat Wallace on 31 Dec 2019
  2. Bury Town Hall Boxing Day Niter
    Event Playlists by Micksmix on Fri 27 Dec 2019
    • 4 / 828
    • JOEfromupnorth on 30 Dec 2019
  3. Two top records for boxing day
    Record Sales by Soulgirl85 on Thu 26 Dec 2019
    • 1 / 672
    • Soulgirl85 on 26 Dec 2019
  4. Boxing day soul / R&B 45s sales!
    Record Sales by Windlesoul on Thu 26 Dec 2019
    • 1 / 390
    • Windlesoul on 26 Dec 2019
  5. Belated tribute to Teena Marie (Boxing Day - 8th anniversary)
    All About the SOUL by Soulstrutter on Mon 07 Jan 2019
    • 8 / 553
    • daved on 09 Jan 2019

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.