Ritz - Boxing Day

Guest ShaneH

As I am unable to drive for a few weeks I was wondering if any of my soul source friends will be passing my way?

If anyone can offer us a lift - brilliant!

Shane

• Replies 11
  • Views 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As I am unable to drive for a few weeks I was wondering if any of my soul source friends will be passing my way?

Shane

link

Ritz Bingo at Parsons Cross ?

Guest vinylvixen

that's the one Steve!

88 - two fat ladies - you and your mother!

Shane

link

Oi - 22 - two little ducks...........Number 8 - Acetate.....Number 4 - Out on the Floor........I'm not going to the Ritz but I think a bit of Northern Soul Bingo might liven the evening up with a meat raffle as well.........well, maybe if there was a meat raffle I'd go :thumbsup: JO

Oi - 22 - two little ducks...........Number 8 - Acetate.....Number 4 - Out on the Floor........I'm not going to the Ritz but I think a bit of Northern Soul Bingo might liven the evening up with a meat raffle as well.........well, maybe if there was a meat raffle I'd go  :thumbsup: JO

link

I think you'll find that Shane raffles his meat every weekend. :D

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE

Shane

link

I'm back home in North Wales :thumbsup: for the festive period so you're not exactly en route, but I will see you in there my friend!

By the way everybody, Shane needs help going to the toilet if that persuades any of you to give him a "lift" :D

Rich

I'm back home in North Wales  :thumbsup: for the festive period so you're not exactly en route, but I will see you in there my friend!

By the way everybody, Shane needs help going to the toilet if that persuades any of you to give him a "lift"  :)

Rich

link

:D

Thanks Janine but I am not exactly en route. You will be going up the M6 I imagine. Very kind but it would be well out of your way. : :thumbsup:

Cheers Andy! Dont worry mate I have nicked some tongs from the salad bar at Tescos. You can use them if you prefer. :)

Shane

ps forget the tweezer jokes folks! :D