Dave Kilworth, RIP.

Torch56

Met Dave one Christmas a few years back. At first he wasn't going to let me in his gaff 'cos he thought I was a bailiff. He told me all about the time he lived near me - at a certain Institution in the village of Borstal nr Rochester. A very engaging character and I enjoyed his banter over the years. 

Condolences to friends and family.

RIP Dave Kilworth,  a true original.

• Listening now 1
Social source share

Such a great lad, a proper bloke.  I can't help but think he'd be devastated to think his records went up in flames 😞
He idolised Mick Smith, he'd always sing his praises as a record hunter, seller, collector and DJ (of course he wasn't wrong)
He found a record the one time and decided that I literally had to buy it and that no one else should own it ( I still have it btw)

• Up vote 1
  • Listening now 1
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Samantha-jo Kilworth (Dave's daughter) has been in touch with the site and requested that we pass on the details below

My father recently passed away 01/02/2021 he had a soul source profile under the name 'Dthedrug' real name David or Dave Kilworth

My father lived for his music and the northern soul scene he loved everything about it the people, music, clothing, culture and of course record collecting.

Im not sure if possible,  but we would really love to have his family announcement of his passing published on your web page to commemorate him.

Please see the link below;

https://www.myfamilyannouncements.co.uk/expressandstar/view/4796869/kilworth-david

Kindest Regards and KTF

Samantha-jo Kilworth

(Daughter)

Originally printed on March 31, 2021 in the Express and Star.

KILWORTH David Andrew January 21, 1952 -

February 01, 2021.

Devoted Husband to Marie, Brother to Nigel and Diane. Beloved Father to Samantha-Jo and Zowie. Grandfather to Ethan, Joel, Jarnel and Karlel. Private Funeral to be held at St Mary's and St John's RC Church on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 11.45am.

https://www.myfamilyannouncements.co.uk/expressandstar/view/4796869/kilworth-david

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!