Jennifer Stone - RIP

Very sad for your whole Family losing your Mum, I don't remember Her and photos from way back then are thin on the ground, I found myself on 2 photos posted on YouTube, Garry Keen has a lot of good photos on his channel and so do many others, it's a bit of a trawl going through these posts but you may get lucky. All the best to you.

RIP Jenifer, from a fellow Northern Soulie.

Social source share

If you're on a PC or laptop then just click the reply button as normal, and at the bottom there is a paperclip and "Drag files here to attach or Click here to choose files to upload" message.

Once the photo(s) are uploaded, they show up just below. To add them to the post, just drag and drop them into the post.

Might be different for a mobile phone though.

Social source share

42 minutes ago, Mick Holdsworth said:

If you're on a PC or laptop then just click the reply button as normal, and at the bottom there is a paperclip and "Drag files here to attach or Click here to choose files to upload" message.

Once the photo(s) are uploaded, they show up just below. To add them to the post, just drag and drop them into the post.

Might be different for a mobile phone though.

1 hour ago, Lornalilyx said:

Yes that’s her!

I have a photo but I’m not sure how to attach it 

hi, have just upped your account from 'new member' to 'member' so you should now see the above as your account now has uploading images permissions 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Lornalilyx said:

Yes that’s her!

I have a photo but I’m not sure how to attach it 

Yes she was on the scene when I first started around 78 iish Tupton , Wingfield,  Brim Tavern to name a few . 

Thats a great shame sorry to hear that.

Date.

Social source share

You may already have checked this, but there are hundreds of live clips going back at least 5 years of lots of Soul nites on a youtube channel called Juds Northern Soul.

If you know which venues she was still attending you can search in his channel by the event name or location and maybe find her dancing on them.

Good luck and sorry to hear sad news.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!