(Reduced) TOJO, Servicemen, Mellow Fellows etc

Kev Moore

All records are from my personal collection. They are conservatively graded and all play  great with no issues. Please add £3.00 for P + P . 1st Class signed for. If you need Special delivery please ask. PM if interested. Thanks

Edie & Ernie - We Try Harder/I Believe She Will - Shazam    Ex     £200     (Rarer 1st issue)

The Servicemen - I'll Stop Loving You/Sweet Magic - Grapevine 2000  Promo Ex    £100

Emanuel Laskey - I'd Rather Leave On My Feet/ Full length version - DT   Ex £225

The Mellow Fellows - My Baby Needs Me/Another Saturday Night - DOT   Ex    £40

Fortson & Scott - Sweet Lover/Are You For Real - Grapevine 2000  Test Press. Ex   £90

The Bronzettes - Beggin)Baby Don't Leave Me/Moments - Double Soul   Vg+   £60 (SOLD)

Dillard & Johnson - Here We Go, Loving Again/Same   Vg+    £30 (SOLD)

The Jets - Everything I Do/I Was Born With It - Port Vg+    £35

Phillip Mitchell - The World Needs More People Like You/I'm Gonna Build California - Jayboy   Vg+    £30 (SOLD)

Beverley Shaffer  - Where Will You Be Boy/Even The Score - One-derful!    W/Demo Vg+     £80 (SOLD)

Deon Jackson - That's What You Do To Me/I Can't Do Without You - Carla   Vg+      £40

The Lollipops - Loving Good Feeling/ Step Aside Baby  Impact  W/Demo   Vg+  £80 (SOLD)

Leroy Taylor - The Marrying Kind/Baby I Love You - Federal Green (Black 1st issue)   M-    £65

TOJO - Broken Hearted Lover/Blue Lover - TEC  Vg+.   £90 (SOLD)

The Fundamentals - Let Me Show It To You/I Wouldn't Blame Ya - Okeh   W/Demo    Vg+   £75

Jo Armstead - Got My Taste (Of The Honey)/Won't You Join The Band - Preacher Rose.  Vg+   £30

Scan 49.jpeg

Scan 46.jpeg

Scan 48.jpeg

Scan 45.jpeg

Scan 14.jpeg

Scan 41.jpeg

Scan 44.jpeg

Scan 39.jpeg

Scan 37.jpeg

Scan 35.jpeg

Scan 33.jpeg

Scan.jpeg