Source Store feedback topic

Mike

11 hours ago, Bunderthollox said:

come home today from  Covid central frontline action  to find two beautiful Penrose singles and the latest Soul up North mag waiting for me, and I am entirely totally grateful Nice things to come home to. . You probs don't award yourself feedback?  so here's some. Happy days. 

have moved this topic out of sales into here, our store news forum

great to hear enjoying the Penrose 45s and thanks for the store feedback always appreciated

we do have a feedback topic runningin this store forum ,so will merge ya post into that shortly

thanks again 👍

mike

• Up vote 1
Social source share

14 hours ago, Wayoutgirl said:

First purchase of The Exits on here and fabulous service. Delivered in "record" time. 😎

Many thanks 

Sandra x

thanks for the feedback Sandra, always helpful and appreciated 

while talking feedbacks...

we have just started trialling a 'punters' review feature on all our store soul 45s and cds and mags

if you (or any other member who's made a purchase on our store since day 1) would like to actually review the 45/cd/mag that they have purchased, then can now do so...

the review and rating then shows up on listings etc

should in theory be a useful thing?

can find it at the bottom tab on every item page  - 

here's a link to the exits one

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/store/product/260-the-exits-you-got-to-have-money-under-the-street-lamp-kent-repro/?tab=reviews

shows like this to all members who are logged in and have purchased the item

store-review-pane.jpg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Picked up a couple of CD's, haven't done so in a while, was surprised I still had some means to play them as my iPhone tech doesn't include a CD tray 😂, the Classiest Rarities 7 is absolutely superb, highly recommended and contains an unissued track which is probably the best thing I have heard for many many years, made my day being privy to music like that.  Birth of Soul CD very pleasant too.  Service, packaging, delivery time all spot on 👌.  Cheers

Edited by Soulfulsolutions
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

Have used the store a couple of times now and wanted to say, very good prices, superb fast service and solid packaging. Layout of the site is really good, smooth using iphone with instant soundclips and I like how you’re adding and featuring more range, including CDs and now review options. Cheers!😁👍

Edited by Scotters
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

On 26/02/2021 at 10:25, Bunderthollox said:

Now the only thing is the latest issue of SOul Up North It should apparently have had  CD of Nigel Brown is there a spare kicking about ta Sean 

If there is, Ive just placed an order, so please sling it inthere...if available. 

If not just a track list up that will suffice. 

Muchos Gracias Amigos. 

Social source share

8 minutes ago, Bunderthollox said:

Now the only thing is the latest issue of SOul Up North It should apparently have had  CD of Nigel Brown is there a spare kicking about ta Sean 

If there is, Ive just placed an order, so please sling it inthere...if available. 

If not just a track list up that will suffice. 

Muchos Gracias Amigos. 

nah we only sell the mag

the cd is sold separately £3 and £1 p and p details are always on page 3 in the mag 👍

Social source share

• 1 month later...

here are, a bit of just in members store feedback

always appreciated  👍

Hi, just a quick line to say thank you for the outstanding service, I ordered my record late afternoon yesterday and received my order by first post this morning! We are all too quick to bitch and moan but rarely praise great service! Thanks again, Regards, Tim

Social source share

• 9 months later...

Great Service! ,

Post Brexit shipping from UK To Spain has incurred up to 6 weeks  delays for customs checks ,import duties and charges ,plus VAT of up to 22%.      Not So with  Soul Source Store;  SUN mag and "Come Back "45 did it in 6 days and no charges ?? Very easy and efficient ordering ,one press official paypal {No imaginary friend or add 6%}.  Highly Recomended .      John ,Malaga.

• Thanks 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Geobuch335 said:

Just got back from grandparent duties to my record waiting for me. Next day delivery as with all of my previous purchases from the store. A great addition to the site

geo

Just had a chance to listen to record and one side has bubbling on the label….

70D17DB4-CD43-46B5-A3BF-49C82F1FCB13.jpeg

Social source share

2 hours ago, Geobuch335 said:

Just had a chance to listen to record and one side has bubbling on the label….

70D17DB4-CD43-46B5-A3BF-49C82F1FCB13.jpeg

ouch, that looks bad, they are sourced direct from the label so guessing a pressing error

will get a 'solid' one off to you tomorrow

will pm ya later regarding return, 

Social source share

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!