Cuppla LPs

Soulfulsolutions

Couple of spare long players, which I certainly wouldn’t let go if they weren’t duplicates.

Graded cover first / vinyl second

PM any questions or to reserve?

Edwin Starr – 25 Miles – Gordy 940 Ex- / Ex+ £20 SOLD

Mix of classic and LP only tracks from this lifelong Ambassador of Soul to the UK, fantastic LP in nice condition, including “25 miles”, “He who picks the rose”, “24 Hours (to find my Baby)”, “Soul city” and the rest. I dunno where you get more from your buck than this quality collection of Motown from the Soul Master himself. Cover seems intact, more wear on top, a slight crease bottom right hand corner. Vinyl plays and looks lovely, signature on both labels. Customs clipped.

ES25M.JPG.1033e60d4fd8f84074d01cbc7ca9318d.JPG ES25MLP.JPG.9e01c8b8b3ca4234783feb28b02a9d5c.JPG

Barbara McNair – The Real Barbara McNair – Motown 680 WD Ex- / Ex+ £45 SOLD

Mesmerizing collection of femme soul from one of the very best to parade for Motown. The whole LP is a trip to heaven, she has the voice of an angel, strong, crystal clear and uplifting. Another mix of classics and LP only tracks, pinnacled equally for me by “Forget you ever met me baby” and “It happens every time” 2 songs that just keep on giving, and Heaven is where I would be if they were sat in my Motown boxes on demo 45s. Seam split at the bottom where the vinyl naturally rests, and a corner crease bottom right, otherwise just minor wear and a customs hole.  Clean vinyl, just the odd light pop so off a clean next. Clean labels.

TRBM.JPG.e8e122f6136b728716b9ba332e504842.JPG TRBMLP.JPG.0f2740c5618329a02dd7cdc5be2b519e.JPG

PayPal as friends or add 4% please or I can send bank details.

Postage:

1st Class Signed For - £5 (fully insured)

International Tracked and Signed, please enquire.

Cheers, Lee

Edited by Soulfulsolutions
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source