Dutch clubbing experiment!

Seano

Very true, if the study shows it's safe though it may be that smaller clubs can operate at capacity with some testing/temperatures/evidence of vaccination. I've seen a few events in the last year at 50% or less capacity, all seated, table service etc. but can't imagine they'd get much out of it above covering costs.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

20 hours ago, Timillustrator said:

Yeah I saw that, very interesting 1,300 people! Only 1/10th of the venue's capacity though. This kind of study is essential if some of the big venue events will go ahead this year.

Just been reading the thread about the biggest ever nighter, which seems to many there worst ever nighter! Atmosphere is generally created by folk being in close Proximity. It doesn't have to be more than 30, in the right size of venue. Personally I'm dying to get out again, especially as I'm going to be facing 150  kids on Thursday, but I think I'd hold out till things are done properly. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2021 at 12:37, Geeselad said:

Most clubs were on there knees before this, how can they possibly make money with these kind of restrictions? 

Its absolutely vital that the restrictions actually have some effect , its up to us to keep up to date with studies like this and any others cos no other fucker is gonna lift a finger, i find it really difficult as you can probably deduce to not allow my emotions to take precedence over objectivity , and i have been like this since the very first     Comment i heard denying the potential impact and reach of covid back in december 2019. Ihirts to think your elected representaives may he actively or passively undermining steps to prevent sickness and death by denial , failure through in incompetence or indifference and lastly, provision of welfare to those who put cash in their party piggy bank. . No offence , intended, unless your a tory or stammerer

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!