JOHN WARREN OUR SOUL MUSIC JOURNEY - THANKS SOUL SOURCE

It has been 3 months since John Warren Our Soul Music Journey on Amazon  was released and thanks to the support by Soul Source and many other's who have put there hand's in there pockets the word is slowly getting out there.

Reviews are very slow and Amazon to be fair are not the easiest company to deal with but with Covid it was the only option based on where I live in Queesland Australia. So anyone who would like to review it we would appreciate that.

So I am inspired to do anorther call me mad! 

But one lad who was writing for Book 2 was  Andy Simpson R.I.P ( Bradford)  who sadly passed away this week end & your story would have eclipsed most mate . Loved by any one who met the character.

I greatly need aspiring lady writors as most are to humble to write and they tell a tale or two? and are a valuable part of the past & the future!  Any interested please PM.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/heritage-and-retro/retro/new-book-delves-blackpool-and-wigans-influence-northern-soul-music-3124239

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Rushden8 said:

It ia also available in Kindle format with an audiobook in the planning stages.

Book two still on target for a December 1 release 

best John

The book now having a kindle version does mean that the site can share the free preview as per below...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

44 minutes ago, Rushden8 said:

Sorry for the slow response had a holiday.

Yes please and would be very appreciated.

Best John Warren

from Lockdown in Queensland Australia

it's embedded in the post above John

just hit the 'free preview >' button

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!