Jump to content

UK eVilBay '45seller' who ? On here ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Views 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to confirm, I am 45cellar on here and ebay with no connection to above.

Posted Images




Posted
2 hours ago, Tlscapital said:

Hi does anyone know who's that and if he's on here maybe...

click on his ebay profile and ya see a great big banner with his name and website on  👍

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
22 minutes ago, Mike said:

click on his ebay profile and ya see a great big banner with his name and website on  👍

Am in Belgium and from here all I get is 'Wigan patch' banner. Likely an eB geographical option thing... No name nor website from here. Could I be so bold to ask you to PM those to me ? 😮 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tlscapital said:

Am in Belgium and from here all I get is 'Wigan patch' banner. Likely an eB geographical option thing... No name nor website from here. Could I be so bold to ask you to PM those to me ? 😮 

look above the patch and you may see it - blue text on white

anyway pm'd you the link to image, hope it helps

 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
15 minutes ago, Mike said:

look above the patch and you may see it - blue text on white

anyway pm'd you the link to image, hope it helps

 

All I get ; 

1875419351_Capturedcran2021-03-1816_06_27.thumb.png.158e6f7aba189a8e5d6e521bbce22cc8.png

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log in now!
  1. 35 Decent Originals With Pics & Sounds On Evilbay
    Sale Websites by SteveSnow on Sun 20 Oct 2013
    • 1 / 490
    • SteveSnow on 20 Oct 2013
  2. Gene Toones On Evilbay
    Look At Your Box by MrsWoodsrules on Sun 23 Oct 2011
    • 21 / 1835
    • giant on 25 Oct 2011
    • 1 / 630
    • matty on 30 Mar 2011
  3. Another Rip Off On The Evilbay
    Look At Your Box by GASHER on Wed 04 Oct 2006
    • 26 / 1349
    • Sean Hampsey on 04 Oct 2006
  4. Pack Of Eleven Cheapies Before Evilbay -- Offers--
    Record Sales by Spook on Fri 23 Oct 2020
    • 1 / 376
    • Spook on 23 Oct 2020
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.