Rare soul Sales list part1

Sales list part 1
I've put some sales together in two parts. 
All originals, and sold on first come first serve basis. Postage is extra. 
2 minute Sound clips for each record can be heard in the below soundcloud link

I will be donating 10% of all sales made to the CALMS charity. This is the chosen charity that the Rhythm Soul & Funk online weekender is supporting this weekend. A mental health charity doing great work during the pandemic, fighting the devil that is suicide and mental illness.

PM me or reply here if you're intersted
Azza

THE MAIN ATTRACTION - I GOT LOVE FOR MY BABY
CINDY / VG- / £260..... SOLD!!! 
A rare 45, suffering from a bit on condition, like most copies. I don't recall seeing a really clean copy of this come to market, so please listen to the clip and decide for yourself. Been my play copy for a while now but time to move this to a new home. One on discogs for over double this price

BROTHER'S GUIDING LIGHT - GETTING TOGETHER
MERCURY / EX / £150..... SOLD!!!! 

70s classic that seems to be having a bit of a revival recently. It so good, why not! 
Great condition. 

ALL AGES - GOING HOME
A&A / VG / £160
Another 70s / modern stormer that's doesn't come up for sale often.
Graded vg as seems a bit distorted in the first 20 seconds, but clears up nicely after that. Priced to reflect this, listen for yourself.

THE EMBERS - WHERE DID I GO WRONG
ATLANTIC / EX / £225..... SOLD!!! 
Classic 70s northern on a lovely looking Atlantic issue. Great condition, on this top dancer. Bargain I reckon

THE LEGENDS - FEAR NOT (DEMO, Co sleeve) 
COMMONWEALTH UNITED / VG++ / £55
Solid player, the odd mark nothing serious. Northern/crossover stalwart with lovely group harmonies. Company sleeve too.

GLORIA WALKER - YOU HIT THE SPOT
FLAMING ARROW / EX+ / £90.... SOLD!!!! 
I don't use mint or mint minus, but this would fit the bill. Stock copy that's barely seen a needle. Funk soul classic in tip top condition.

CHARLES HODGES - YOU GOT THE LOVE I NEED
GENUINE / VG++ / £70
Quite tough to find, lovely northern soul dancer. Decent condition too, just two noticeable marks and plays great. Cheaply priced I think

STEPS OF STONE - KEEP AWAY FROM ME
HOPE / STRONG VG / £90.... SOLD!!!! 
Uptempo funky soul with a definite garage vibe. Pretty rare, certainly not one that you see every day. plays well above the visual grade, listen to the clip

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rhythmsoulfunk?fbclid=IwAR34GjYqyHuUB61kdRO_v4LdJYeBHNmHO-GNOePqv2DBTRgMlAXNgvGOP18

Edited by Liljimmycrank
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source