Peter Lorimer: Leeds United's RIP

Posted

First of all I don’t support Leeds United however grew up in the 70ts when Leeds were a dominant side.

Everytime I visited Leeds away we would use the pub Peter ran called Commercial down some back streets - I remember once we were loosing so left at about half time made our way back to the pub which was empty - after about 15 mins Peter walked in and started picking up some of the empty glasses - I got on the floor and stated bowing to him - he looked at me and in a broad Yorkshire accent said - get up you stupid bugger 😂🤣😂 one of footballs legends and a true gentleman, - RIP Peter

776BF7C6-D3AA-4C80-98BD-79B43F8726D7.jpeg

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 4
  • Views 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all I don’t support Leeds United however grew up in the 70ts when Leeds were a dominant side. Everytime I visited Leeds away we would use the pub Peter ran called Commercial down some ba

One of the teams that always challenged us on and off the pitch back in the day . Peter “ Hot Shot “ Lorimer was one of the main stays of the Leeds team .. yet another great player sadly taken aw

90 miles an hour    he lived locally to me    i once had a penalty shoot out with him and his son Simon messing about      he won         RIP Peter Lorimer          made his mark on life     Thoughts

Posted Images

Posted

90 miles an hour    he lived locally to me    i once had a penalty shoot out with him and his son Simon messing about      he won         RIP Peter Lorimer          made his mark on life     Thoughts with his family   at this time          

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

One of the teams that always challenged us on and off the pitch back in the day .

Peter “ Hot Shot “ Lorimer was one of the main stays of the Leeds team .. yet another great player sadly taken away .

RIP “Hot Shot “  

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. The Peter Hamilton Generation - Hey Girl, Jamie Wd.
    Record Sales by Lenny Harkins on Wed 05 Feb 2020
    • 1 / 389
    • Lenny Harkins on 05 Feb 2020
  2. [video] Nina Simone Documentary By Peter Rodis, 1969
    All About The Soul by mike on Wed 30 Jul 2014
    • 1 / 162
    • mike on 30 Jul 2014
  3. Peter Binks
    All About The Soul by mbranx on Mon 19 Jan 2004
    • 1 / 995
    • mbranx on 19 Jan 2004
  4. Wayne Carter - Peter In Or Out