Buy a T Shirt to fight racism!

Hi all, hopefully this is acceptable in this category, if not admins feel free to move to where it should be.

I was asked a while back to design a T shirt for Print Social - a printing company who have a massive social conscience and donate a large chunk of their profits to various charities. The request came at the height of the Black Lives Matter protests last year, which acted as a reminder that racism has never gone away.

I've always loved this classic patch, and the message is just as relevant today as it was back in the day when it first appeared. )I made the decision to remove the flags as there was a bit of controversy regarding both the UK and US flags when I asked around on Facebook). 

Following some eye opening social media posts and discussions I've witnessed recently I decided to use this design for the T shirt and chose Show racism the Red Card as the charity I'd like to support.

Every single penny of profit will go to the charity, I won't take a bean. The campaign ends in a couple of days so please support now if you can. Thanks.

BUY THE T SHIRT HERE

More information on Show Racism The Red Card

Screenshot-2021-03-15-at-19.13.05.jpg

• Up vote 3
Social source share

There's less than 24 hours left on this campaign and I'm happy to say that we sold enough to go into production, but it would be nice to sell just a few more to raise a decent amount for Show Racism the Red Card. If you're tempted now is the time to buy before it's too late!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!