Stafford T.O.T.W photos.

Just been looking at photos on soul source of stafford downloaded by Chalky and other people.Not a pair of baggy trousers or a stupid vest with badges in sight.What i wouldnt do to go back to just one of those nights,i guess it would have to be the Eddie Parker/Lorraine Chandler night. 

Social source share

12 hours ago, Wheelsville1 said:

Just been looking at photos on soul source of stafford downloaded by Chalky and other people.Not a pair of baggy trousers or a stupid vest with badges in sight.What i wouldnt do to go back to just one of those nights,i guess it would have to be the Eddie Parker/Lorraine Chandler night. 

I was at that allnighter at Stafford. While we were waiting in the queue we saw a big car pull up! It was Eddie Parker and Lorraine Chandler arriving to do the show!

They both did great performances. We really enjoyed that night and got both their autograghs and photos! It was a night Detroit came to Stafford😁

Edited by Halogen
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Halogen said:

I was at that allnighter at Stafford. While we were waiting in the queue we saw a big car pull up! It was Eddie Parker and Lorraine Chandler arriving to do the show!

They both did great performances. We really enjoyed that night and got both their autograghs and photos! It was a night Detroit came to Stafford😁

Yes it certainly was a night to remember. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!