Emgirating Cost of Storage or transporting collection?

Posted (edited)

Anyone been there?  I've got 5 big boxes and four small-will be selling off rest i guess. I suppose one crate will be the option...but to New Zealand?? Not taking any clothes really as this lot comes first..priorities haha..option is storage in UK . 

I suppose I should ask s it worth the hassle orshall I take couple of boxes as luggage? 

Edited by Bunderthollox
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 8
  • Views 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a chance if can help it...just done a year in frontline theatre ICU and am still there enough is enough-if I stay it will be to hand out deckchair tickets at Cleggy 😄😄

Clinging on mate thanks you, were 70 staff down in intensive care now, itll be a long summer in any case  

It would have been better for the covid-19 situation regarding work if I've been in my 20s but but even though I'm the baby of this group haha I am not as fit as I was for those who are at the start o

Posted
8 minutes ago, Bunderthollox said:

Anyone been there?  I've got 5 big boxes and four small-will be selling off rest i guess. I suppose one crate will be the option...but to New Zealand?? Not taking any clothes really as this lot comes first..priorities haha..option is storage in UK . 

I suppose I should ask s it worth the hassle orshall I take couple of boxes as luggage? 

There's a few soulies on here from the North West.  Widnes, Warrington  etc who have made the journey to Australia,  New Zealand who should be able to advise you on your journey.  Denny Johnson. Think Ainsley White is still a member both live in Australia 

Ste

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 minute ago, Winsford Soul said:

There's a few soulies on here from the North West.  Widnes, Warrington  etc who have made the journey to Australia,  New Zealand who should be able to advise you on your journey.  Denny Johnson. Think Ainsley White is still a member both live in Australia 

Ste

Thanks Ste, its not cast iron as of yet but Ill have to stop buying haha 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
Just now, Bunderthollox said:

Thanks Ste, its not cast iron as of yet but Ill have to stop buying haha 

Keep buying and stay here. Simple solution 🤣🤣🤣. 👌

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Not a chance if can help it...just done a year in frontline theatre ICU and am still there enough is enough-if I stay it will be to hand out deckchair tickets at Cleggy 😄😄

Edited by Bunderthollox
  • Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
5 minutes ago, Bunderthollox said:

Got cousin Tony who same mate. Hats off to you all. :hatsoff2:

• Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
4 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Clinging on mate thanks you, were 70 staff down in intensive care now, itll be a long summer in any case  

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
On 27/03/2021 at 10:02, Winsford Soul said:

It would have been better for the covid-19 situation regarding work if I've been in my 20s but but even though I'm the baby of this group haha I am not as fit as I was for those who are at the start of their careers it's just an amazing if terrible experience that they won't see again and that they'll be able to call on in their future careers. I'm at the back end of mine now or nearing the back-end and so I thought I want to take a back seat now.

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Three month slow boat, remember it well to Sydney... I could not give you the cost of transport now, but if you are looking to store things here in the uk while you are gone, try these guys in south Wales, Ive had stuff with them for years, they are the best and cheapest in the Uk, England is very expensive, but for a short drive over the seven bridge you can save loads over a year / two year period. Ask for Damien, he's the manager...

https://www.thestoragegroup.co.uk

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Record Storage Advice Needed
    All About The Soul by Ian Dewhirst on Sat 03 Nov 2012
    • 19 / 1742
    • MrC on 05 Nov 2012
  2. Record Storage Bookcases - Looking For Ideas/suggestions?
    All About The Soul by martint on Sun 11 Mar 2012
    • 15 / 5314
    • boba on 13 Mar 2012
  3. 7" Storage Boxes
    Look At Your Box by Andy Kempster on Tue 17 May 2011
    • 18 / 1375
    • Chalky on 17 May 2011
  4. 7" Storage Shelving Or Units
    Look At Your Box by steve on Thu 01 Jan 2009
    • 14 / 1067
    • Kris Holmes on 02 Jan 2009
  5. Storage Of 45s