Posted

Maybe it was done already and maybe I am stating the obvious here but I wanna say Thank You to the moderators and everyone contributing to this forum! You do a tremendous job and deserve a big round of applause imho! This board is just awesome!

P.S.: It's not about buttering someone up or fishing 'up votes', it's just that I have been part of a few music forums in the last almost 20 years and this forum is beyond comparison.  Well done!

• Up vote 7
  • Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 9
  • Views 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe it was done already and maybe I am stating the obvious here but I wanna say Thank You to the moderators and everyone contributing to this forum! You do a tremendous job and deserve a big round o

That's mighty nice of you to say so - Mike is of course the 'Captain of the Ship' doing most of the work, whereas I and the team are the 'Support Act'. All contributions from members are really a

Fantastically run and informative site. 👌only social media thing i do ,cant even go on my football teams forum because of the abundance of half wits.

Posted
13 hours ago, Midnight Drifter said:

Maybe it was done already and maybe I am stating the obvious here but I wanna say Thank You to the moderators and everyone contributing to this forum! You do a tremendous job and deserve a big round of applause imho! This board is just awesome!

P.S.: It's not about buttering someone up or fishing 'up votes', it's just that I have been part of a few music forums in the last almost 20 years and this forum is beyond comparison.  Well done!

That's mighty nice of you to say so - Mike is of course the 'Captain of the Ship' doing most of the work, whereas I and the team are the 'Support Act'.

All contributions from members are really appreciated - 'tis what makes the site.

It's good to hear some positive feed-back - Thanks.

Len :thumbsup:

• Up vote 6
  • Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Fantastically run and informative site. 👌only social media thing i do ,cant even go on my football teams forum because of the abundance of half wits.

• Up vote 2
  • Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

On 05/04/2021 at 22:45, Midnight Drifter said:

Well said Midnight Drifter - couldn't agree more! Plus.......it's SO good to see the events calendar filling up - fingers crossed we don't end up in yet another lockdown.......

• Up vote 2
  • Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Superb job by all and for many of us in lockdown SS has been a real comfort and link with the 'old world'. A big thankyou to the whole team.

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Spot on MD.  I'm not exactly a serial poster 😀 but I do get a lot of information and enjoyment from the site.  Keep up the good work guys!

• Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Whatever the reason, info, vinyl, events, catching up with old mates and new mates, keeping up and not a Kardashian in site, SS , I thank you, Just wish I'd bought a laptop earlier (2 yrs now) cheers to all of the team 🐧

• Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Its A Deal, Its A Steal, Its Sold
    Record Sales by Russ Vickers on Fri 21 Dec 2007