'I Searched for Soul and Found the Stars'

Gilly

27 minutes ago, Gilly said:

Just had my phone call appointment from the top man at the stroke clinic, (he is a wonderful and funny man) over my well being. After a quick few questions I told him that through my book we were able to donate £521 for the KGH stroke unit, he said he wanted to buy a copy, and will send for details through his team. 

So, now the purchasers of the book include a very well known audio cable maker , a world renowned UK pop star, and member of a very famous group, and now this gentleman who is head of the Northampton Stroke Unit, not forgetting just over a 1000 music fans world wide. I'm very proud today, thank you 

Gilly 

image0.jpeg

Gilly.  The pleasure is all ours.  Thanks to you mate 👍 and of course the lovely Nicola and not forgetting the Star's who we all love giving us a chance to see them as normal people with dignity,  modesty, humanity and humour 

Steve n Lou.  X

• Up vote 2
Social source share

24 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Gilly.  The pleasure is all ours.  Thanks to you mate 👍 and of course the lovely Nicola and not forgetting the Star's who we all love giving us a chance to see them as normal people with dignity,  modesty, humanity and humour 

Steve n Lou.  X

thanks, your bang on with that 

Social source share

1 hour ago, Martin L said:

well done Gilly    rightly proud of this  fantastic achievement    you have made a lot of people feel good  at a very bad time    please remember that my friend always 

Thank you 

Martin Leach

tearful words, I thank you x

Social source share

4 hours ago, Gilly said:

Just had my phone call appointment from the top man at the stroke clinic, (he is a wonderful and funny man) over my well being. After a quick few questions I told him that through my book we were able to donate £521 for the KGH stroke unit, he said he wanted to buy a copy, and will send for details through his team. 

So, now the purchasers of the book include a very well known audio cable maker , a world renowned UK pop star, and member of a very famous group, and now this gentleman who is head of the Northampton Stroke Unit, not forgetting just over a 1000 music fans world wide. I'm very proud today, thank you 

Gilly 

image0.jpeg

Not only a fantastic book but I can't think of a more worthy cause than a stroke clinic. I am a lucky sod who has had 2 small ones with very few lasting problems .

so a massive thank you from for raising so much. Take care of yourself and hope to see you out and about sometime in the near future.  

• Up vote 1
Social source share

4 hours ago, Gilly said:

Gilly 

image0.jpeg

You should be proud Richard. A great book, a great cause.

best

ken

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!