Time is Precious

1 hour ago, Hooker1951 said:

After this lockdown and horrible disease one thing is obvious that “” Time Is Precious” the people who we have lost or missed on the scene sometimes for ever, Let’s just hope and pray that the good times that we were all used too over the years come back in some kind of semblance and make up that precious time we have all lost, Some of the petty things that annoyed us all some time or other on the scene don’t seem that important now the main thing the Music the friendship should take precedence again and the good times should come back naturally, I’m Sure they will, there are too many good people on the Soul Scene for it to fail, I look forward to getting it back ,

See you Soon at Another Time another Place

God Bless to all the Soulies  still here today and for the ones  we’ve lost over the years and Remember Time is Precious

KR

Mck L

Mick. Hope you're safe and well 🙏.  Everything you have said is true. It's been the longest by almost 12 months that I have ever stayed away from this scene and its been a pain but I'm still here another year older but not necessarily wiser 🤔😂 and I'm raring to get back to the only life I have ever really known.  Yes we have lost a few good ones to this covid shit and other things but they will be missed and also remembered with endless tales of mischief and stories that they where part of.

Did you see the Tony,s reopening possibilities.?  Now that would be special 

Ste

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!