Ernest Mosley..stubborn Heart Anyone Advise The Going Price?

Guest Dr Pickles

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dr Pickles

ARP STAMPED ORIG LIGHT BLUE LA-CINDY £600.

ARP STAMPED WHITE DEMO LA CINDY £1200.

HOPE THIS HELPS, BRI.

Bri

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Doc

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Hi there

Can anyone let me know the going rate for this???

Ernest Mosley..............Stubborn Heart

Many thanks

Doc

More than I can afford anyway! (Love it!)

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Wish I could find someone to buy my mint minus blue copy for £600.00, I'd flog it in a New York Minute....

TONE

Traded one for 300UKP of trades last year. Listed it for weeks at 450, not a sniff. Demo at 1200? Where do I buy that from?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Traded one for 300UKP of trades last year. Listed it for weeks at 450, not a sniff. Demo at 1200? Where do I buy that from?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Had mine on eBay about 18 months back, didn't even meet the £300.00 reserve I had on it. So how can it be 'worth' £600.00. The answer it that it can't, and that people shouldn't always believe everything they read in 'books' ('specially those with the words 'price' and 'guide' in the title somewhere... :huh: )

TONE

Social source share

Had mine on eBay about 18 months back, didn't even meet the £300.00 reserve I had on it. So how can it be 'worth' £600.00. The answer it that it can't, and that people shouldn't always believe everything they read in 'books' ('specially those with the words 'price' and 'guide' in the title somewhere... :huh: )

TONE

If it's is truly MINT I'll pay your reserve of £300 for it.. send it up registered mail, payment by return + ya postage costs of coarse.

In fact anyone with qauality records not selling for what'cha want on E-bay run them by me.. must be in immaculate condition with clean labels..

PS The incredibly rare white label copy does not have any reference to PROMO on it..so does it qualify as a demo?

Social source share

If it's is truly MINT I'll pay your reserve of £300 for it.. send it up registered mail, payment by return + ya postage costs of coarse.

In fact anyone with qauality records not selling for what'cha want on E-bay run them by me.. must be in immaculate condition with clean labels..

PS The incredibly rare white label copy does not have any reference to PROMO on it..so does it qualify as a demo?

Hi John ,

I only know of ONE White copy of this? Have you seen others in your travels?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

Hi John ,

I only know of ONE White copy of this? Have you seen others in your travels?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Tim Brown has one but there is writing on the label which spoils it for me. I had a clean copy on auction about a year ago it sold for a comfortable 4 fiugures.. I've only seen those two..

Social source share

maybe but there was enough for sale all of a sudden.

I don't think any were found or turned up. I just think it was one of those titles that went for good money and some who owned a copy thought "I'll have some of that" and a few get offered within a short space of time and everyone gets cold feet.

I remember acquiring 3 copies of the Delites all from different collectors inside a month.. now I've only had 1 in the last 5 years.. it's just a fluke of the scene that sometimes happens... it's not the first sign of rarity errosion

Social source share

Tim Brown has one but there is writing on the label which spoils it for me. I had a clean copy on auction about a year ago it sold for a comfortable 4 fiugures.. I've only seen those two..

Now that's a rare record! I didn't realise there was another. Kinda gives you hope then! The search continues....

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

Andy Spence had a WD on his list when he sold up 15years ago for £30 dont know who got it wish i had

Me too. It's records like this that will keep me "at it" until the day I die. Absolutley no doubt. Been looking for one of these for 30 years .....still no closer.....don't ya just love this collecting malarkey! thumbsup.gif

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

Me too. It's records like this that will keep me "at it" until the day I die. Absolutley no doubt. Been looking for one of these for 30 years .....still no closer.....don't ya just love this collecting malarkey! thumbsup.gif

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

I didnt even notice it until about 2 years after he sold up he so much good stuff

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!