Jump to content

TODAY'S DEBACLE AT OLD TRAFFORD


Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

This ain't the leicester thread steve 😀but your welcome on there anyway. 

I was just replying to Merves comment about always been on the Leicester thread . I actually had realised it was not the Leicester one but the  United debacle one . Do I get a prize for noticing the difference 🤔😂.

And thank you for the welcome to your thread 😊 I just normally gatecrash it 😚

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 56
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I don't think it's a debacle.  What has happened is beyond  the clubs control . Why would we get relegated and kicked out of Europe next season.  Celebrate the fact that this will hurt the Glaze

Manchester United fans have always protested against the Glaziers ownership even when we were winning the league most seasons and previously  we protested against Edwards proposed sale to Murdoch/SKYB

Protests of any kind lose any credibility when the idiots get involved , trespassing on the pitch , trying to stop both teams leaving their hotels not the right way to go about things , the game can b




Posted
4 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

I was just replying to Merves comment about always been on the Leicester thread . I actually had realised it was not the Leicester one but the  United debacle one . Do I get a prize for noticing the difference 🤔😂.

And thank you for the welcome to your thread 😊 I just normally gatecrash it 😚

No prizes was hoping you might give us 3 points tuesday. 🤣

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
40 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

No prizes was hoping you might give us 3 points tuesday. 🤣

You can have them if we beat villa and the dippers.  😂👍

  • Listening 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Same sort of protests arranged for Thursday against the dippers again ......So I'm told 

  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
On 03/05/2021 at 00:04, Tomangoes said:

Manchester United Football Club once declined to play in the FA Cup competition, as I recall.

United wanted to play in the FA Cup it was the FA that forced them in the other direction.

 

I don’t agree with the Super Cup but I find it ‘rich’ that the Premier League are upset about it. They were the ones that started the greed in football. I also find it ‘rich’ that UEFA are also upset, these are the ones charging astronomical prices for European Final tickets and ripping off the true supporters.

 

The protest is totally justified, there were protests 16 years ago against the Glazers at The Apollo and Bridgewater Hall, protesting against the way the Glazers ‘model’ was not right for United. Hey hindsight.

The protest……it was all over social media, it’s not as though no one knew what was going to happen. Of course the violence is not acceptable and I hope any future action is achieved without it.

  • Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
23 minutes ago, Catsprint said:

United wanted to play in the FA Cup it was the FA that forced them in the other direction.

 

I don’t agree with the Super Cup but I find it ‘rich’ that the Premier League are upset about it. They were the ones that started the greed in football. I also find it ‘rich’ that UEFA are also upset, these are the ones charging astronomical prices for European Final tickets and ripping off the true supporters.

 

The protest is totally justified, there were protests 16 years ago against the Glazers at The Apollo and Bridgewater Hall, protesting against the way the Glazers ‘model’ was not right for United. Hey hindsight.

The protest……it was all over social media, it’s not as though no one knew what was going to happen. Of course the violence is not acceptable and I hope any future action is achieved without it.

Totally agree with every single word. 

Nothing has been mentioned though about the Reds who had their noses broken by the police when they baton charged them and some of them were just stood there doing nothing. Not that it justifies the bobby getting slashed or whatever it was but who started it. 🤔

 

  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log in now!
  1. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Thu 21 Jan 2021
    Ebay Tools by Source on Thu 21 Jan 2021
    • 1 / 316
    • Source on 21 Jan 2021
  2. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 31 May 2021
    Ebay Tools by Source on Mon 31 May 2021
    • 1 / 201
    • Source on 31 May 2021
  3. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Tue 20 Apr 2021
    Ebay Tools by Source on Tue 20 Apr 2021
    • 1 / 218
    • Source on 20 Apr 2021
  4. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 30 Oct 2020
    Ebay Tools by Source on Fri 30 Oct 2020
    • 1 / 306
    • Source on 30 Oct 2020
  5. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 12 Mar 2021
    Ebay Tools by Source on Fri 12 Mar 2021
    • 1 / 268
    • Source on 12 Mar 2021
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.