I Need Your Quotes For A Book - Thank You

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who took the trouble to answer my request for quotes for a book I have written to go with an Album Box Set.

We ran out of space to use all the quotes, but the ones that did make it are from: - Leigh from Cannock, Eddie Hubbard,Baz Atkinson,Sarah Young,Jane Oppergaard,Steve Eckersley,Craig Patterson,Mark Bicknell,Steve Johnston,Jo Davies, Janine Snow,Dave Abbott ,Neil Jones,Steve Smith, and Mike Gibbs.

Glenn Gunton (Joe Boy) has done the graphics and has come up with one of the best things he has ever done.It really looks spectacular.

The Box set also includes 100 tracks on 4 x CDs and is released by Sanctuary on Monday March 26 but I am hoping I can get some copies pre-release copies down to go on sale at Prestatyn.

Thanks again to everyone who took the trouble to send their quotes in.

All the Best,

Neil

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who took the trouble to answer my request for quotes for a book I have written to go with an Album Box Set.

We ran out of space to use all the quotes, but the ones that did make it are from: - Leigh from Cannock, Eddie Hubbard,Baz Atkinson,Sarah Young,Jane Oppergaard,Steve Eckersley,Craig Patterson,Mark Bicknell,Steve Johnston,Jo Davies, Janine Snow,Dave Abbott ,Neil Jones,Steve Smith, and Mike Gibbs.

Glenn Gunton (Joe Boy) has done the graphics and has come up with one of the best things he has ever done.It really looks spectacular.

The Box set also includes 100 tracks on 4 x CDs and is released by Sanctuary on Monday March 26 but I am hoping I can get some copies pre-release copies down to go on sale at Prestatyn.

Thanks again to everyone who took the trouble to send their quotes in.

All the Best,

Neil

LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ,PLEASE POST DETAILS OF RELEVANT OUTLETS ETC AND KEEP ONE FOR ME NEIL.

CHEERS BAZ A.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!