Any 'Banksy experts on here?

Posted

My son recently purchased a Banksy 'Turf Wars ' board game from a local charity shop.

Can't find anything on the net other than a photograph of about 15 boxes. No other information to be found. Can anyone help with possible valuation or point me in the right direction to get information?

TIA

Julian 

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 13
  • Views 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did know him a bit in the 9ts, in passing really, his name is Robin...

Excellent! Robin Banks (you really would have just cause to be annoyed with your parents)

And worse than that... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bristol-wizard-who-called-himself-7122861  

Posted

I've got 3 Banksy's , when my little Sister passed away (R.I.P.) a couple of her friends had kept them safe, the only problem is that the only authenticity we have is from the bloke who printed them and the owner of Mission Print ? which were the printers that did a load of Banksy stuff.

The only communication we had was from Pest Control (the only people who will authenticate a Banksy) and they stated that Mission Print ? had no right to sell or give these away, which seems a bit like admitting they are kosher but hey, one day I might get a few squiddlies for them , who knows ?? 😉

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

used to work for his best mate back in the 9ts, Robin used to come in the office all the time, never said much other than 'is he treating you shit', his mate was my boss...    Got some great stories of his early work as we would be asked to send a photographer to strange locations quite often.  Once I sent one of the guys we represented to Bristol Zoo, banksy had sprayed "We Demand more Fish" in the seal enclosure, but our man lost his bottle when he saw all the rozzers, hid his camera and scarpered with nothing to show for it...! 

Edited by Mal C
  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
25 minutes ago, Mal C said:

used to work for his best mate back in the 9ts, Robin used to come in the office all the time, never said much other than 'is he treating you shit', his mate was my boss...    Got some great stories of his early work as we would be asked to send a photographer to strange locations quite often.  Once I sent one of the guys we represented to Bristol Zoo, banksy had sprayed "We Demand more Fish" in the seal enclosure, but our man lost his bottle when he saw all the rozzers, hid his camera and scarpered with nothing to show for it...! 

So you know who Banksy is?

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
4 hours ago, Tattoodave said:

My sister did Dave , met him a few times 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
On 09/05/2021 at 13:35, Amsterdam Russ said:

Oh, and he has his own website, via which you can buy his creations including such inspired pieces as "PAN AM FLIGHT 103 lockerbie", "THE LAST NIGHT 0f PRINCESS DIANA", and "Picasso with two lesbians"! :lol:

https://merlin-vernon.pixels.com/art

Thanks, there is a picture of the game on page 2 but no prices. The search continues!

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Tattoodave said:

Edited by Mal C
  • Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
46 minutes ago, Mal C said:

Excellent!

Robin Banks (you really would have just cause to be annoyed with your parents)

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 hours ago, Bo Diddley said:

Excellent!

Robin Banks (you really would have just cause to be annoyed with your parents)

I went to school with a lad called Robin Banks, haven't seen him since about 1975, but I doubt it was him, this one was a real ales type.

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Any Facebook Experts ? ?
    Freebasing by The Yank on Tue 08 Dec 2020
    • 4 / 516
    • Kathryn Magson on 10 Dec 2020
  2. Any Uk Beat Experts Here? Dave Lee & The Staggerlees
    Look At Your Box by Benji on Sun 01 Mar 2015
    • 7 / 908
    • Benji on 01 Mar 2015
  3. Any Cheesy Disco Experts?
    Look At Your Box by Godzilla on Sat 20 Aug 2011
    • 18 / 2102
    • slimharpo on 28 Aug 2011
  4. Any Latin Experts
    Look At Your Box by garswood on Fri 12 Feb 2010
    • 12 / 895
    • on 12 Feb 2010
  5. Any Experts On German 60s Releases About At The Moment?
    Look At Your Box by Godzilla on Sun 01 Feb 2009
    • 14 / 776
    • Benji on 04 Mar 2009