what has been winding you up lately

Posted
10 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Idiots who drive from the motorway slip road onto the main carriageway without indicating then indicating to move from the inside lane to the middle lane. 

Don't indicate from the slip way you don't get in because I ain't stopping or slowing for you. 

Or those that amble down the left hand lane of the on-slip and then come to a near stop when they run out of sliproad ... 😡

The only really good bit of advice I got from my one off three hour driving lesson just before my test was to stick in the right-hand slip-lane and wherever possible get up to at least 56  mph before getting to the bottom , that way you can easily join either in front or behind any 40-footers in the inside lane without having to brake hard to get in a gap or try to accelerate at the last minute , given that my trusty 320,000+ Mondeo estate is usually full to the brim with tools the accelerating hard bit rarely works for me ... :rolleyes:

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
  • Mike locked this topic
  • Replies 50
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who don't indicate when driving. Especially at roundabouts/junctions when you are waiting.  It's not that much effort to push the indicator stalk with your finger you lazy ******.  In

What really winds me up is putting the telly on and hearing all those charities begging for dosh.its on every time whether its donkeys with lots of bricks on there back ,or a fragile little girl walki

Lens post reminded me of another similar thing that pecks my head.... TV shows - where at the start they show all the important bits coming up.  Eg The Repair Shop / Dragons Den / Antiques R

Posted Images