• Replies 16
  • Views 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe that it's 22 years ago today that I was in Barcelona on that sunny , barmy evening for the 3rd leg of our unprecedented treble. 26th May 1999. Forever in my heart. 

Come on you Red boys!!!! 👍👍👍 Regards. Drew.

Posted Images

Posted
28 minutes ago, Drew3 said:

Come on you Red boys!!!! 👍👍👍

Regards.

Drew.

I can't believe that it's 22 years ago today that I was in Barcelona on that sunny , barmy evening for the 3rd leg of our unprecedented treble. 26th May 1999. Forever in my heart. 

• Up vote 3
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
6 minutes ago, Drew3 said:

United were absolutely &@$¥+!!!

😫😫😫

Regards.

Drew.

Totally agree mate.

At least the best team lost and its only the channel 5 / Thurs Cup.  Euro equivalent of the whatever the league Cup is called these days. 

😂😂😂

Plus there's better things happened today that made me smile 😃

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

OMG the reserve goalie missed a penalty.

Just bad luck.

61st game of the season, and the Captain injured.

United did better this year than last, expectations need to be realistic.

OGS needs time and support. Sadly not many managers get this these days.

On the other side of the spectrum, I'm glad Paul Warne has kept his job even though the Millers got relegated, also by one goal.

Ed

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
26 minutes ago, Tomangoes said:

OMG the reserve goalie missed a penalty.

Just bad luck.

61st game of the season, and the Captain injured.

United did better this year than last, expectations need to be realistic.

OGS needs time and support. Sadly not many managers get this these days.

On the other side of the spectrum, I'm glad Paul Warne has kept his job even though the Millers got relegated, also by one goal.

Ed

Ed. Once it got to penalties.  I just knew mate. One of those things, shit happens. But hey ho. One goal makes all the difference.  Dippers scored with their goalkeeper,  got them in CL next season.  Unfortunately not for the good of football and Leicester in particular.  

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Tough to lose on pens. United should give ogs one more year then if it doesn't happen maybe get a more experienced manager.  The love the fans have for him maybe blinds them to his failings. 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

In one more year ogs will be more experienced!

I'm not a man u fan, as such, but I've admired them over the years mainly because of the players they've had like ogs.

Ogs must realise that past glory as a player counts for little as a manager, and the knives will be out already to move him on.

Frank Lampard is a case in point.

Zinedine Zidane may well be in the same boat...without Ronaldo in his team he has struggled. Barcelona without Suarez, the same.

Fine margins indeed. Roll on the new season!

Ed

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
7 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Dippers scored with their goalkeeper,  got them in CL next season.  Unfortunately not for the good of football and Leicester in particular.  

I was extremely sorry to see Leicester fall at the final hurdle and not make top 4 ,would have rather had Chelsea or of course Utd miss out.

But the God of good football prevailed. 

I can’t wait for next season and for fans to return to stadiums and take it back to the game we all know and love . 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Poor showing from United , they never put a glove on the Spanish in extra time and United would have been happy to win on pens.

I find Ogs tactically inept thought his team selection was a bit fantasy football stuff playing 3 forwards and an attacking midfielder from the start was a bit to much , then had no forwards to go with as the game wore on. 

Great penalty shoot out though.

Edited by Shinehead
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
40 minutes ago, Stevegods said:

I was extremely sorry to see Leicester fall at the final hurdle and not make top 4 ,would have rather had Chelsea or of course Utd miss out.

But the God of good football prevailed. 

I can’t wait for next season and for fans to return to stadiums and take it back to the game we all know and love . 

I always thought and still think you finish where you deserve over the course of a season.  Injuries were unbelievable this season but in the title winning season we had virtually none, swings and roundabouts no complaints. Unlike a previous poster i need a football break and a de stress opportunity. 😅

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
9 hours ago, Tomangoes said:

No luck for city either.

Chelsea manager as animated as any I've ever seen ever! Love it.

Ed

No, city still struggling to win Big Ears, need to spend a few more million yet! 

193376442_10225132480960072_864650616904373352_n.jpg

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bruv said:

No, city still struggling to win Big Ears, need to spend a few more million yet! 

193376442_10225132480960072_864650616904373352_n.jpg

United will have to spend even more than City to get their hands on it again.

City have spent a lot of cash but after decades of mediocrity and in the shadows of United I do not begrudge City's success at whatever cost .

United , Liverpool , and Chelsea have not been spendthrifts either in the last few seasons.

Edited by Shinehead
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Well Timo Werner could definitely make the Rotherham squad. Poor lad can't buy a goal.

If and when City do win it, the pleasure will be doubled, after losing last night.

Ed

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!