Posted

Have we got any chance in the euros?

Individually, there's some great players in the squad. Just hope GS can make a winning team.

Ed

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 12
  • Views 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really want England to do well. I would love them to just go for it from the start.  They often start too cautious imo (settling for draws) giving the opposition too much respect.... and then lea

Wish i had your enthusiasm Ed......but just cant see us getting out of the group stages....hope i'm wrong!!

I think you're right. The Austria match was pretty bad. The usual bore fest until we scored, then it was total panic until the end. 

Posted

I think you're right. The Austria match was pretty bad. The usual bore fest until we scored, then it was total panic until the end. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I know I'm being delusional but, having just watched/listened to Andrea Botchelli sing ND for the opening, my international footy juices are flowing and I once again believe!!! 😁

Come on England!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Enjoy the tournament all who watch! 👍

Regards.

Drew.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 minutes ago, Drew3 said:

I know I'm being delusional but, having just watched/listened to Andrea Botchelli sing ND for the opening, my international footy juices are flowing and I once again believe!!! 😁

Come on England!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Enjoy the tournament all who watch! 👍

Regards.

Drew.

He sung that on the pitch when we won the league, its a sign. 😉

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
5 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

He sung that on the pitch when we won the league, its a sign. 😉

Let's hope that's an omen for us and not the Italians!!! 😁👍

Regards.

Drew.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Really want England to do well. I would love them to just go for it from the start. 

They often start too cautious imo (settling for draws) giving the opposition too much respect.... and then leave themselves too much to do later. 

Reckon they are potentially as good as any team in this competition and that they should just turn on the taps and go for it from the outset. 

Also really dont want it to kick off with England (esp v Scotland) fans. We don't need that embarrassment at the current time in Europe. 

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Looks like Southgate admires Pep Guardiola more than I thought let's play right back Trippier at left back and leave Chilwell and Shaw out our two recognised  left backs who have both had good seasons and also play the out of form Sterling , who Pep entrusted in the Champions League final and look how that ended.

Head on the block time for Southgate if this fu*ks up the press will have a field day.

A draw is my prediction. 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

To be fair though Trippier has played left back many times and he has also had a good season of sorts winning La Liga.  

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

0-0 at half time...Foden unlucky not to score...to be fair, Sterling hasn't had a bad game....would like to see some more inventiveness in midfield...the game is crying out for Grealish, maybe Rashford too, with those runs of his!! Think we're playing better than i expected...Come On England!!

The Alex Scott combo interviews are starting to fcuking annoy me!!

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Tiny Topsy Come On Come On Come On
    Look At Your Box by stewmac on Thu 02 Dec 2010
    • 3 / 583
    • denbo on 06 Dec 2010
  2. Ed. Nelson - I'll Give You A Ring (when I Come, If I Come) (sagittarius)
    Record Sales by natural high on Wed 11 Jun 2014
    • 1 / 797
    • natural high on 11 Jun 2014
  3. Come On Come On - Chuck Rainey
    Record Sales by on Sat 25 Oct 2008
    • 9 / 914
    • Guest on 23 Nov 2008
  4. Duane Clark - Stop, Come Down, Come Around
    Record Sales by RUDZY on Mon 14 Apr 2008
    • 5 / 1053
    • RUDZY on 02 May 2008
  5. This England Outtakes