Followers 3

• Replies 4
  • Views 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE TOPICS (CHADWICK 102 D) - £810.00 JOANN COURCY (TWIRL 2026 D) - £1,010.00 MARION STEWART (R RECORDS 1516) - £250.00 ALLAN HARRIS (EXACT CHANGE 4917) - £475.00 SAM & KITTY (FOUR BROTHER

Thanks for posting them. I need another Sam & Kitty ,  think its too much myself but what do I know 🤔Great record and probably my all time favourite.  Can't separate that and Al Williams.  

The copy Anglo had on auction was the slightly rarer two line Four Brothers logo original. The usual one line logo original, and this one, are both Atlantic/Atco distributed, but from there diffe

Posted

Thanks for posting them. I need another Sam & Kitty ,  think its too much myself but what do I know 🤔Great record and probably my all time favourite.  Can't separate that and Al Williams.  

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
9 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

The copy Anglo had on auction was the slightly rarer two line Four Brothers logo original.

The usual one line logo original, and this one, are both Atlantic/Atco distributed, but from there different pressing plants.

There is also a styrene west coast delta number original.

And of course, the many different copies and boots as well, which is a bit of a minefield!

• Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 hours ago, D9 Ktf said:

The copy Anglo had on auction was the slightly rarer two line Four Brothers logo original.

The usual one line logo original, and this one, are both Atlantic/Atco distributed, but from there different pressing plants.

There is also a styrene west coast delta number original.

And of course, the many different copies and boots as well, which is a bit of a minefield!

Thanks . I hadnt noticed it was the two line variant. I had the one line Atlantic / Atco distribution copy

Ste

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Anglo American Latest Auction
    Sale Websites by Quinvy on Mon 09 Dec 2013
    • 1 / 433