JMAuction - 16/06/2021 - Results!

Well Jimmy, it was a game of two halves. The Set Sale records went for Set Sale prices if you know what I mean. Helen Troy, Jack Montgomery, Ringleaders and Johnny Bragg going for sub-eBay values.

The boys with deep pockets plunged in on Frankie Beverley as though it was a very rare record. Not surprised the Inspirations went through the roof as this is seldom seen for sale.

Thanks for posting as usual.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Just now, Dobber said:

Inspirations the only catch on there for me, and well worth the money for raritie and quality,the rest i wouldnt miss!

but 1k for f beverly is beyond the pale! What a bunch of plonkers!

Got £1000 for my sassy demo on jm,s last year I think? Was offered £600 touting it about the scene so sometimes it's the selling platform to use without a doubt....Rob

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Credit where its due,johns auctions are certainly the most varied of the auctions,he caters for all levels of collector and dj! As for the money side,well he aint about to turn his nose up at it,its a business with wages to pay! it aint is problem that people of stupid! 😂

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

Thanks for posting as always my friend 🙏

Love Johnny Bragg. Wigan memories for me hadn't realised it had gone to that sort of price though as nobody ever plays it.

Joanie Summers . I know its the much harder issue and a great record but not at that price 👎 ex Mrs bought me the Joanie Summers demo and a Linda Griner.  Canadian issue for my 40th

Bottom & Co. . People jumping on the crossover bandwagon it's a major label release that's not even rare. . Gobsmacked again 

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

Thanks for posting as always my friend 🙏

Love Johnny Bragg. Wigan memories for me hadn't realised it had gone to that sort of price though as nobody ever plays it.

Joanie Summers . I know its the much harder issue and a great record but not at that price 👎 ex Mrs bought me the Joanie Summers demo and a Linda Griner.  Canadian issue for my 40th

Bottom & Co. . People jumping on the crossover bandwagon it's a major label release that's not even rare. . Gobsmacked again 

Love the YouTube video of don't pity me. Genuinely it has great atmosphere..

Was years after I heard it I discovered it was blue eyed..

Ed

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!