Funky, hard edged bombs

Gspluck

Roy Redmond - Ain’t That Terrible (Loma WD) Ex £175

Funky edged bomb and so so in demand in the year or so before lockdown, this will be massive when clubs re-open. What price then? Lovely Ex condition, clean labels on this significantly rarer (than the issue) WD copy. 

Al Trahan - Can I Feel It (Spindle Top) Ex £100 Sold 

Texas funk bomb. This has everything to be massive with crossover, funk and hard edged northern potential. Already on the radar of the more progress DJs and venues. Rare too, get a lovely clean copy now while it’s still relatively cheap.

Gene Chandler - In My Body’s House (Checker) Vg+ £80 Sold 

Last copy I had of this flew out. Written by Curtis Mayfield and arranged by Tom Tom do I need to say anything else? Been on the playlists of the more forward thinking DJs and the wants lists of the more open minded collectors for a while now and with those credits you can’t really go wrong. Demand has made this a tough one to find in the wild these days.

PayPal as friends and family or add 4%.

Postage UK £3.50 registered and insured, £1.85 standard first class, Europe £8.95 tracked and signed. USA £12.95 tracked. 

DM or email gspluck@aol.com to reserve or for more information. 

Please note I do not hold records for more than 12 hours unless agreed in advance by DM. Thanks for your understanding.

95570573-A1AC-4D2E-90DC-5CD83CE6B6D1.jpeg

9C0827C9-9941-4FC4-941C-5DD4A7F9A1A1.jpeg

7139BF7B-9F7D-4C30-A906-A76BB797C70E.jpeg

Edited by Gspluck
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic