Keep the faith saying/motif

On 31/07/2021 at 12:56, marty57 said:

Personally i regard northern soul as a retro scene , a hip happening scene it ain't, stopped being that decades ago surely, just a way of having a laugh, I'm in my 65th year & I'm lucky enought to be fit & when I go out I celebrate that fact . Rare/deep soul now that's a different matter , Doris Duke 'I don't care anymore ' boy oh boy anyone that's ever had their heart broken try & keep it together whilst listening to that !

Thanks for the tip, just listened to Doris Duke 😍

Social source share

7 hours ago, Fish Fingers said:

Modern Soul......

Now there is a term that needs explaining to the 'non soul brigade' when you put a 50 year old record on. 

'Keep the change' 

✊

That's a good point, but it's getting away from the original question. Maybe it needs asked and discussed as a fresh subject?

Edited by D9 Ktf
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Not seen an old friend for nearly a Year up until last weekend at a Northern Soul Night and he kindly gave me a Birthday Card and present which he had kept since last October bless him, would you adam and eve it I got a Mug! 

20210804_204552.jpg

• Up vote 3
Social source share

4 hours ago, Bruv said:

Not seen an old friend for nearly a Year up until last weekend at a Northern Soul Night and he kindly gave me a Birthday Card and present which he had kept since last October bless him, would you adam and eve it I got a Mug! 

20210804_204552.jpg

Keep the Faith

Is it sometimes used as a term of affection between old friends. A nod to days gone by?

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!