Need Everyones Help On Here, Particularly Italy

I'm totally with you on this one. I feel very lucky that I got my $402 back from diego. I honestly think that the people who bark the loudest and have the least to gain (my $402 your $607) might get their money back first. I truly feel sorry for the guys who got taken for THOUSANDS!!! The guys who are owed the most and speak up the least may end up yelling the loudest on this forum when they end up with zilch!!! I hope this doesn't happen, but knowing that Diego burned you guys on records he sold you, only makes me want to stick around till this thing comes to it's inevitable conclusion. I also love the reverse psychology angle, the more we pressure him, the more he might want to settle up just to spite his nay-sayers!!!

I have no problem with you or anyone else getting their money back, of course I don't, you've been stiched up and there has to be recomopense for that - I just don't like my quotes being taken out of context and used as an example of someone saying you shouldn't get your money back, he could have quoted half a dozen sentences on this thread saying it might be time to put it to bed as far as this forum goes but he chose mine so yes I do have a problem with that.

Social source share

• Replies 127
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

It was directed half-seriously to Joey who kept going on about it so stop your whinging

No I think I'll carry on "whinging" about 607$ as you put it, until I'm refunded. If you're only half serious when you make a comment how the hell are we supposed to know when it's not obviously funny and you put no joke symbol like a :thumbsup: ???

Social source share

No I think I'll carry on "whinging" about 607$ as you put it, until I'm refunded. If you're only half serious when you make a comment how the hell are we supposed to know when it's not obviously funny and you put no joke symbol like a laugh.gif ???

Two posts and you think you own the site, good start :thumbsup:

Social source share

No I think I'll carry on "whinging" about 607$ as you put it, until I'm refunded. If you're only half serious when you make a comment how the hell are we supposed to know when it's not obviously funny and you put no joke symbol like a laugh.gif ???

Dante...You tell 'im :thumbsup:

Social source share

Dante...You tell 'im :thumbsup:

no need to wind other members up eh?

Dante

welcome to the site

ask can you post a intro in the intro bit

its what ask all new members to do and as your posting on a serious matter then suggest you do

ask as well, to tone your posts down, sure may be pissed off but there's no need to jump in like you have with your first post

ta

mike

Social source share

I just don't like my quotes being taken out of context and used as an example of someone saying you shouldn't get your money back

Read my post again - it's clear that I neither think nor insinuate that you're against the refunds. so who 's taking quotes out of context?

he could have quoted half a dozen sentences on this thread saying it might be time to put it to bed as far as this forum goes but he chose mine so yes I do have a problem with that.

What am I supposed to do - quote everyone? I took what seemd to be the most recent quote reflecting this kind of sentiment and joined the debate.

Social source share

where is it? I always read intro posts. a bit freudian, I know...

Sorry I guess I'm missing some thing - I though "intro" meant to fill out the personal profile data. I'll do a proper intro when I work out where it is - I'm brand new to this. Dumb rookie...apologies

Social source share

Two posts and you think you own the site, good start thumbsup.gif

Do I feel like I own the site? No not at all. I would have thought that this kind of forum encourages open and frank discussion - new member or old. but it seems rather that you have to earn the stripes and pay the dues first. Sorry if I'm not worthy. I'll try to ruffle less feathers from now on

Social source share

Do I feel like I own the site? No not at all. I would have thought that this kind of forum encourages open and frank discussion - new member or old. but it seems rather that you have to earn the stripes and pay the dues first. Sorry if I'm not worthy. I'll try to ruffle less feathers from now on

the auto-welcome message where suggest to new members that is always a good idea to post a intro and other site stuff is shot away at moment, and does need to be sorted asp as the idea of it is to try and help new members jump in knowing the score

always welcome frank and open discussion and like to think that there's no need to earn ought before posting such views

thanks for the intro

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=42703

and hope you enjoy site

mike

Social source share

The point is, would you walk into a pub, go over to a group of people, listen to their conversation then pick an argument with one of them, without them even knowing who you are?

If after listening to them I realised they were talking about someone or were that someone who stitched me up, most deffo yes and then leave your calling card :unsure:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Three quarters of yours seem to be about sticking you nose in other peoples business ! :unsure:

Just explain how Jo Wallaces opinion is not valid, but yours is ? LOL !

Erm, hardly.

I didn't think Jo's call is valid because she is basing it on having traded with the guy a few times over a the years. She could say "I've dealt with him and never had problems", but I don't think she should call for the thread to be closed when alot of people are very interested in what is going on.

And "girlie" does not mean 'gay', it is a term that can be used to describe: farce, mockery, send-up, sham, travesty. Look it up in a dictionary. So don't be a c*** and try and make out I'm homophobic. Because it does not and never will mean "homosexual".

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

And "girlie" does not mean 'gay', it is a term that can be used to describe: farce, mockery, send-up, sham, travesty. Look it up in a dictionary. So don't be a c*** and try and make out I'm homophobic. Because it does not and never will mean "homosexual".

To use a word like "girlie" in a derogatory sense (and don't tell me you didn't) shows that you have some sexist tendencies, not homophobic.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

To use a word like "girlie" in a derogatory sense (and don't tell me you didn't) shows that you have some sexist tendencies, not homophobic.

No, it can be a term of offense, when used for a girl and when used of men it means 'weak' or 'timid'.

But it wasn't being used as a term of offense, it was used to describe possible action by this forum, which when used in this way describes farce, mockery, send-up, sham or travesty. Which it would be if the thread was closed.

So please, stop acting up. It's political correctness gone mad!

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

No, it can be a term of offense, when used for a girl and when used of men it means 'weak' or 'timid'.

But it wasn't being used as a term of offense, it was used to describe possible action by this forum, which when used in this way describes farce, mockery, send-up, sham or travesty. Which it would be if the thread was closed.

So please, stop acting up. It's political correctness gone mad!

I'm sure they knew exactly what context is was meant in James, it's hardly an insult, another fuss about nothing trying to wind you up I should think

Social source share

always welcome frank and open discussion and like to think that there's no need to earn ought before posting such views

thanks for the intro and hope you enjoy site, mike

---------------------------------------

nobody ever said it was going to be easy...

thanks and I can see now why you chose that sign off line !!

Edited by DanteS
Social source share

Hi,

You can add me to the list of those scammed by Diego.

Diego bought a soul 45 from me last year for over $600 US. We sent it to him registered mail and he claimed that when the package arrived there was no record inside. He insisted that I was a thief and sent him an empty package! I tried to plead my case with paypal, but of course they ended up refunding Diego his money.

I hope there will be some legal action taken against Diego and that we can get him off ebay once and for all.

As for paypal, I would love to stop using it, but it is such a vital part of my business I really have no choice.

J

Social source share

Hi,

You can add me to the list of those scammed by Diego.

Diego bought a soul 45 from me last year for over $600 US. We sent it to him registered mail and he claimed that when the package arrived there was no record inside. He insisted that I was a thief and sent him an empty package! I tried to plead my case with paypal, but of course they ended up refunding Diego his money.

I hope there will be some legal action taken against Diego and that we can get him off ebay once and for all.

As for paypal, I would love to stop using it, but it is such a vital part of my business I really have no choice.

J

He is kicked off Ebay and has been frozen by Paypal. Anyone else get their records or money back yet? I know, I hate Paypal, but you gotta use them.

Social source share

Erm, hardly.

I didn't think Jo's call is valid because she is basing it on having traded with the guy a few times over a the years. She could say "I've dealt with him and never had problems", but I don't think she should call for the thread to be closed when alot of people are very interested in what is going on.

I hope you're not directing the second half of your post towards me young Master "Trouble" :thumbsup: because if you take the time to READ things you'll find I haven't posted anything in this thread about the word 'gay' or it's usage here. So in that case, maybe it's not me you are calling a 'c**t' although it certainly appears to be ?

I would appeciate it if you were to re-edit your post accordingly and perhaps you could identify who exactly you are calling a 'c**t' ?

Your defence of that use is as pathetic as your use of the term 'c***'.

So far it seems all I've been told about you is true then. :thumbsup:

Edited by Simon White
Social source share

Hello,

I just subscribed to this forum due to my own problems with Diego. I also bought records of him 27 december for a total of $287. I started asking him where my records were and he told me that they must have been delayed due to the Christmas time and that the Italian postage offices had been closed for 1 week. A week later he gave me a tracking number, which I couldn't use online. I asked him to check for me with the postage office and he replied that the package was at an Italian airport. I would have the package in a few days. In the mean time he had made all his feedback private, which it was not during the auction. He actually had 100% positive feedback, so seemd trustworthy. This however changed rapidly, when more and more negative feedback cam in, but since it was private I could not read the remarks (why the hell does eBay offer private feedback as an option??). Anyhow, as soon as I saw that eBay had him frozen I decided to reclaim my money from Paypal. I'm not really worried, since the buyer is normally quite well protected at eBay/Paypal, contrary to the seller!

Hope this clarifies the whole situation a it further.

Ockham2

In case anyone wants to email me about this: vansloo0@xs4all.nl

Social source share

All,

I received my records back from Diego today + 15 Euros cash for my out of pocket expenses.

I personally am relieved to get them back - considering that I was looking at a £880 loss when I first discovered the problem while talking to Fraiser Dunn a couple of weeks back.

The outcome is not ideal but at least Diego was true to his word.

Me thinks the real enemy here is Paypal!!!!!!!

Paul Capon

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Ok, enough is enough Diego Padovese aka duncanm on this forum! You are ripping me off. I sent you 400 for a record at the beginning of the year and I never received it. We made a deal via pm on this board. I found this thread about you 2 days ago. You bullshitted me with stories about Italian postal service and I have been a real sucker trusting you. I sent you 2 pms during the last couple of days, and I know you read them a few times thanks to the trackers. You did not answer me. The story of Ockham2 is the same as mine (2 posts ahead). I want my money back.

People beware!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!