New Year Tickets Last Chance

Last reminder for tickets for soultown lifeline niter new years eve,any tickets reserved and not paid for by sat 18th will not be saved, as myself and mr dyson think that a first come first served policy on the nite is the only fair way to run this nite.We will both be at keele and i will take all reserved tickets there to be picked up,after that the door charge on the nite is 22 quid,tickets have been on sale now for 10 wks as we did not want the door staff haveing to work long hours new years eve,this has,nt worked out hence the high door charge to pay xtras.

• Replies 2
  • Views 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Last reminder for tickets for soultown lifeline niter new years eve,any tickets reserved and not paid for by sat 18th will not be saved, as myself and mr dyson think that a first come first served policy on the nite is the only fair way to run this nite.We will both be at keele and i will take all reserved tickets there to be picked up,after that the door charge on the nite is 22 quid,tickets have been on sale now for 10 wks as we did not want the door staff haveing to work long hours new years eve,this has,nt worked out hence the high door charge to pay xtras.

link

I've only a few left, just had three ordered too. Should also be at Keele.

Source Advert