Anyone Heard Of Chuck Carbo On Rex Label

Pete S

Anyone heard of this Chuck carbo - It's You - Rex, New Orleans label. It's kind of popcorn.r&b, just wondered if it was known, worth anything? Not bad but the female backing spoils it for me like it does on a lot of these type of records.

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Don't know about this record, Pete, but anybody who records "Meet me with your black drawers on " and "Don't boogie with your black drawers off " has got to be an interesting fellow!!

He's obviously got a thing about black drawers. If he likes very big black drawers he'd love my missus :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest bleusuperb

Had a Chuck Carbo and the Spiders on Imperial, called something like "My Desire", sold it about a year ago for around a tenner. Not very good.

Social source share

Anyone heard of this Chuck carbo - It's You - Rex, New Orleans label. It's kind of popcorn.r&b, just wondered if it was known, worth anything? Not bad but the female backing spoils it for me like it does on a lot of these type of records.

Bang it on ebay with a sound file, it will probably do ok with collectors of this type of sound

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!