Ncsc From London

Guest Andy BB

Guest Andy BB

Breakaway from the freezing choking cesspit that is London for an awayday of epic proportions.

Those lovely cuddly Snug folks have hired a charabanc to take you and yours away from it all for a night in the freezing choking cesspit that is Manchester.

We set off from Filthy McNastys at 2 o'clock for a fun-filled afternoon trip of Soul DVDs, quizzes, Bingo (natch) and other mildly-amusing diversions.

On arrival oop-north we'll spend time in the beautiful surroundings of The Ducie Bridge pub for a soul warm-up session before heading over the road for the fantastic New Century Soul all-nighter.

The coach picks us up right outside the venue when the night ends and it's back to The Smoke with comedown fun and frolics all the way (earplugs provided for the Lenny Lightweights).

For the measly sum of £35 you get:

A swanky 55-seater coach with DVDs, drinks and a lav to take you there and back again

A Snug awayday goody bag with sweets, earplugs, bingo and quiz paraphernalia

Top prizes (Yes, we've got some vouchers left too!)

Entry into the all-nighter

January 29th

To reserve your place contact andy.bb@gmail.com or me@kavels.net

Edited by Andy BB
  • Replies 98
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sounds brilliant, may even travel from Sheffield to London then come all way back up . Always liked a crazy road trip...will you be bringing weapons ranting_1.gif:thumbsup:

ps..is this the January event ? if so then the Ducie all dayer (for little- Stevies birthday ..hes 27 :) ) starts at 3pm.....

Guest Andy BB

Sorry!

Dates are always useful aren't they?

Yes this is for the January one. Saturday January 29th.

Sorry can't make any extra stops on the way up thumbsup.gif

Oh and also forgot to mention that the £35 includes entry to the allnighter too :thumbsup:

Guest lagerlout

Sounds brilliant, may even travel from Sheffield to London then come all way back up . Always liked a crazy road trip...will you be bringing weapons shhh.gif   :(

ps..is this the January event ? if so then the Ducie all dayer (for little- Stevies birthday ..hes 27 :( ) starts at 3pm.....

link

sounds like my type of event brett, weapons you say will have to call at my mam,s and dig them up out of the garden.... :shhh:

sounds like my type of event brett, weapons you say will have to call at my mam,s and dig them up out of the garden.... :(

link

:shhh::(:(whistling.gif

I have had the pleasure of 'lagerlouts' company and this does not sound like an over-exaggeration to me.

Shane

3pm!!! :(   Don't start you..........

link

Rich it really is starting at 3pm, remember this is the all-dayer, your on with Jamie........but keep it quiet and don't let Chris know we will be drinking spirits from mid-day :(

Rich it really is starting at 3pm, remember this is the all-dayer, your on with Jamie........but keep it quiet and don't let Chris know we will be drinking spirits from mid-day :(

link

Shuuusssssh :angry:

Chris thinks we're staying sober!!!!

By my reckoning, 8 hours of solid boozing WILL NOT affect my performance behind the decks at the New Century :(

Edited by Jamie
Guest Chris Waterman

Shuuusssssh  :angry:

Chris thinks we're staying sober!!!!

By my reckoning, 8 hours of solid boozing WILL NOT affect my performance behind the decks at the New Century  :(

link

shhh.gif:shhh::(

Guest Andy BB

Looks like we've got a challenge!

Come on London, let's show these northern monkeys how to 'ave it!'

Coach seats selling out quick (honest) so drop me those emails.

Oh OK we're up to 25 seats, so 28 spaces left. But you won't believe the bingo prizes!

BB

Me and little Stevie are trying to find if we can get some "jellied eels" for our southern brothers.................

Lagerlout....think your "Samoan Death Club", the one with 7 power points will be sufficient.......

Guest lagerlout

Me and little Stevie are trying to find if we can get some "jellied eels" for our southern brothers.................

Lagerlout....think your "Samoan Death Club", the one with 7 power points will be sufficient.......

link

you sure brett...cos i have weapons of mass destruction at hand if yer like mate :)

cor blimey misses

link

Looks like it'll be a north v south in the boozer then!! Andy, you're a dead man!!! Brett, think you need to tell the landlord to have an abundance of savaloy (oi oi) as you just KNOW the southern nonces will be queueing up at the bar in parrot fasion to request:

"Cor blimey guv'nor, nice bit of savaloy and a lager top pwease - luvvveeerrrrllyyy!" :)rolleyes.gif

Here's to a brill day/night :P

Rich

Guest lagerlout

Looks like it'll be a north v south in the boozer then!! Andy, you're a dead man!!! Brett, think you need to tell the landlord to have an abundance of savaloy (oi oi) as you just KNOW the southern nonces will be queueing up at the bar in parrot fasion to request:

"Cor blimey guv'nor, nice bit of savaloy and a lager top pwease - luvvveeerrrrllyyy!"  rolleyes.gif   :D

Here's to a brill day/night  :P

Rich

link

do we take some baltika over with us to get in the

drinking mood.. :)

Guest lagerlout

What :D .... you mean you need summat to get you in the mood Pete :)   :P ....

link

well did you try the baltika at soulsville its a right touch,and like the ducie a early warm up session..should be good... rolleyes.gif

well did you try the baltika at soulsville its a right touch,and like the ducie a early warm up session..should be good... rolleyes.gif

link

Think a did try a mouthful of it, from Jamie or Rich or someone :) ....

Had quite a few mouthfuls of ale that night Pete so can't rightly recall wacko.gif ....

Bring some anyway.... so I can remember what it tasted like :P ....

Guest Johnny One Trout

Mr & Mrs Trout will also be in attendance at the Ducie Bridge do they have a ladies lounge as Mrs Trout will have no truck with ruffians and the Hoi Palloy.

I have tried to look up the DB on the internet and had no joy whatsoever could somebody please tell me if we have to book the Fresh Lobster in advance and do they sell Crystal by the glass or does one have to purchase a Magnum each time.

Thanks awefully

Trouty

Guest lagerlout

Mr & Mrs Trout will also be in attendance at the Ducie Bridge do they have a ladies lounge as Mrs Trout will have no truck with ruffians and the Hoi Palloy.

I have tried to look up the DB on the internet and had no joy whatsoever could somebody please tell me if we have to book the Fresh Lobster in advance and do they sell Crystal by the glass or does one have to purchase a Magnum each time.

Thanks awefully

Trouty

link

you,ll certainly get a magnum in manchester

I will leave the snug free for the von trouts...They are class,real class...I heard that you even get out of the bath to have a number two???Thats unheard of up here...Gonna be nice to see all my old muckers from all over the uk...

Just heard that facking xmas tune and i"m sure it just said "Very merry xmas and a happy new year,lets hope its a good one with plenty of gear"...Are they talking about the Sheffield boys shopping at Primark???Hope the von trouts are fine to double deck....

steve...

Guest Johnny One Trout

I will leave the snug free for the von trouts...They are class,real class...I heard that you even get out of the bath to have a number two???Thats unheard of up here...Gonna be nice to see all my old muckers from all over the uk...

Just heard that facking xmas tune and i"m sure it just said "Very merry xmas and a happy new year,lets hope its a good one with plenty of gear"...Are they talking about the Sheffield boys shopping at Primark???Hope the von trouts are fine to double deck....

steve...

link

Most certainly are Steve :) looking forward to it we will be up the night before for the Orwell Tent fest in Pie Town (The Orwell is actually situated on that famous Lancashire landmark Wigan Pie!!!!) and then straight down the road the next day for some shenanigans at the Ducie & CIS so it looks like a long weekend rolleyes.gif:P

Shonny Von Trout

Guest Johnny One Trout

you,ll certainly get a magnum in manchester

link

tell me about it :)rolleyes.gif Reminds me of the time we went to see the UK Subs at the Russel club .........................................not a good idea in hindsight :P

No mate,still trying to look like a refugee from the late 60s..I shop for dead mens shoes..While i'm on here mate,anyone going to the Ritz on Boxing day???I live 5 mins away and having a little warm up from 6pm..Its tradition,all welcome from soul-source...07752084878...pc not working from home at the moment,just text me and pop in for a beer etc...

Mark, whats little-stevie on about. When did a Primark open in Sheffield ? I still shop at Harringtons in the Castle Market.  :D

link

He's "chortled" a bit more of the white stuff me thinks :P ....

Harringtons.... remember that place mate.... a few bits of good "clobber" now and then.... plus them there "original local made" Harrington jackets :) .... had a black, blue and other coloured ones at one time way back when rolleyes.gif ....

"Cor blimey guv'nor, nice bit of savaloy and a lager top pwease - luvvveeerrrrllyyy!"  :wicked:   :shades:

Here's to a brill day/night  whistling.gif

Rich

link

And that's from a Sheep Shagger who just LIVES in the North !!!!

I might donate some of my drinking time to support the Northern faction though, speaking as a Northerner who lives in the Midlands. (Mind you, to the Southern Jessies, the Midlands is still Norff)

And that's from a Sheep Shagger who just LIVES in the North !!!!

I might donate some of my drinking time to support the Northern faction though, speaking as a Northerner who lives in the Midlands. (Mind you, to the Southern Jessies, the Midlands is still Norff)

link

Having witnessed the speed, dexterity and steadiness of your drinking arm at the last Ducie warm up, you're DEFINITELY on our side Dave! Better the devil :diablo: you know and all that whistling.gif And anyway, just because you're from a Manchester wannabe/satellite town (Bolton or Bury (!!) I think it was) :shades: no need to knock :wicked: sha*ging!! See you at the Ritz if you're there!!

Rich

Guest Andy BB

I've just got back to civilisation after a few days in the norf. (Trafford Centre's nice though innit)

I spent my time eating lots of lard, drinking warm beer with more head than body to it and practising my burping in preparation for our trip up.

I also managed to acquire a 3-star jumper, some white socks and a reet natty pair o clogs cos I don't want to stick out too much.

A heartfelt ecky thump to one and all!

Sorry!

Dates are always useful aren't they?

Yes this is for the January one. Saturday January 29th.

Sorry can't make any extra stops on the way up  :wicked:

Oh and also forgot to mention that the £35 includes entry to the allnighter too  :wicked:

link

Argh, will be in London anyway that morning after DJing at the Dome, would have to make our own way back and take my records with me though :-(

I've just got back to civilisation after a few days in the norf. (Trafford Centre's nice though innit)

I spent my time eating lots of lard, drinking warm beer with more head than body to it and practising my burping in preparation for our trip up.

I also managed to acquire a 3-star jumper, some white socks and a reet natty pair o clogs cos I don't want to stick out too much.

A heartfelt ecky thump to one and all!

link

Be very careful you Southern jessie or we will slip a little something into you're beer,you will wake up in the car park at the side of the Ducie without you're clogs and lots more...Ask Brett,thats where he sleeps..Look forward to seeing you all,its gonna be a night to remember..

link

Jellied Eels - more popular if you got pie and mash! :wicked:

Be very careful you Southern  jessie or we will slip a little something into you're beer,you will wake up in the car park at the side of the Ducie without you're clogs and lots more...Ask Brett,thats where he sleeps..Look forward to seeing you all,its gonna be a night to remember..

link

Without doubt the January "Ducie Incident" (as it will be known , after it falls into folklore) is already looking like my best day out of 2005......

ps..are Nick Hackett & Hannah Moore travelling with you people........

they are good and decent people...and i cannot wait to hear them tear the Ducie "Decks" up once more, as they did last summer :wicked: