Ncsc From London

Guest Andy BB

Nick and Hanna are part of crew organising the coach and i hope Karen is on it but she is toooooooooo classy to talk to you Brett...

link

Steven, dear boy you are a terrible cad..... :wicked::wicked:

• Replies 98
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Brett..I just spoke to Dave at the Ducie and he said we can have decks in both rooms up and down stairs...Time to sort out the dj list...Need to know what time London crowd getting here and they can have the upstairs room...Looking to have downstairs from 3pm to 9pm and upstairs from 6pm to 9pm...Djs so far..Brett..Little Richard..Jonhnny/Alison trout...John May....Little-stevie...Andy BB..Nick Hackett...Hanna....Janine...also a double deck for Rich and Soulville..Let me know what you think with a email mate....Got changing rooms for all djs and freinds to wash and change.....

Nick and Hanna are part of crew organising the coach and i hope Karen is on it but she is toooooooooo classy to talk to you Brett...

link

Oh thanks Steve, :wicked:

Never been called classy before, so sweet! :wicked:

Brett..I just spoke to Dave at the Ducie and he said we can have decks in both rooms up and down stairs...Time to sort out the dj list...Need to know what time London crowd getting here and they can have the upstairs room...Looking to have downstairs from 3pm to 9pm and upstairs from 6pm to 9pm...Djs so far..Brett..Little Richard..Jonhnny/Alison trout...John May....Little-stevie...Andy BB..Nick Hackett...Hanna....Janine...also a double deck for Rich and Soulville..Let me know what you think with a email mate....Got changing rooms for all djs and freinds to wash and change.....

link

some of that lot sure need a wash. Love little Richard's records - sorted!

• 3 weeks later...

no local djs then .

link

Andy, Stevie and Little Rich both live in Manchester, also think Steve has a few more local people playing aswell.

Are you gonna make the Ducie Andy ? Be good to see you there for more than a few beers :D

will definatley be at the ducie m8 lookin forward to it,wasnt havin a go about dj list just always nice to see a few locals gettin a chance.

link

Never thought you were mate,looking forward to your company,

see you at the bar :D

link

Baggsie the back five seets,ho is ady crosdell,on this London sorta thing,ha the the "backseets" sorted then?,your`s Backdoor,100club

Guest lagerlout

Baggsie the back five seets,ho is ady crosdell,on this London sorta thing,ha the the "backseets" sorted then?,your`s Backdoor,100club

link

kenny my good man how are ya

good to meet you at the 100 club

will be making more visits in the

future

pete /leeds

what time doe,s the bingo bus arrive

at the ducie warm up

link

Dunno for sure.... better ask BB or Kav.

Tho flyer says it's leaving the Pick up point in London at 2pm sharp..... so about 6ish I reckon?

Guest Andy BB

Kenny, the back seats and the backdoor are all yours!

The coach company says we'll arrive between 6 and 6.30.

Just sorting out the entertainment for the trip

so far we'll be watching Standing in the shadows of Motown, then having a quiz, then we've got (depending how pissed everyone is) Soul Karaoke. I kid you not!

Coming back is going to be very funny indeed!

Right you lot i've had enough of this North v South gobblers fact is i'm a soft Southern twat who has lived in Manchester for the past 15 years or so.......and my point is i can drink the lot of you under the table so there, well maybe Mr Rimmer and Mr Franklin could give me a run for my money.....so why not a beer drinking competition at the Ducie before the Allnighter, simple rules line five pints up! first one to get them down without chucking the lot back wins, or we can do it in teams North v South type of thing, Team One is Myself, Rich Buckley, Jamie and Brett... so teams names from the South please!

Mr Rimmer can judge or join in or be a one man team and wipe the floor with the lot of us..lol

Just a bit of fun.........regards - Mark Bicknell.

And i thought you Laaaaaaaaaaaaandon lot had class...We have Bear baiting and gurning comps upstairs....When the London lot arrive they are gonna be sectioned off up stairs,they have problems with the sparkler on the tap and you get that vinegar you call beer.....Andy BB..COME ON BACK TO ME BABY...Cant wait for this one,i think big brother want to film the event...

We are all one ????

Oh sod the beer drinking competition let's just all get drunk together and do some quality souling together, Brett's gonna get the first round in just to show the London coach party a little bit of a Northern welcome......lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

Thats the spirit Mark..You could be a diplomat for new century...

Right you lot i've had enough of this North v South gobblers fact is i'm a soft Southern twat who has lived in Manchester for the past 15 years or so.......and my point is i can drink the lot of you under the table so there, well maybe Mr Rimmer and Mr Franklin could give me a run for my money.....so why not a beer drinking competition at the Ducie before the Allnighter, simple rules line five pints up! first one to get them down without chucking the lot back wins, or we can do it in teams North v South type of thing, Team One is Myself, Rich Buckley, Jamie and Brett... so teams names from the South please!

Mr Rimmer can judge or join in or be a one man team and wipe the floor with the lot of us..lol

Just a bit of fun.........regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

Speaking as a born and bred Northerner, I notice you have a Welshman and a Southern Jessie (You) in your team. So I'm claiming allegiance to the Northern team.

Anyway, the Londoners have lost by default on the grounds that all the Northern team will have had five pints before they arrive because the Ducie opens at 3pm, not 6.30pm when the Londoners are due to arrive.

Just to keep it interesting, we could have Lancs v Yorks between 3pm and 6.30 pm, and then North v South, and we'd still win.

By the way, advice for all Southern drinkers. the white stuff on top of your beer is called the head. It's supposed to be there !

Right Mr Rimmer, ok then.....uummmmmmmmmmmmm what can i say???????? oh sod it mines a diet coke then........see you at the bar! oh and i won't be there until around 7pm anyway as i'm working all day Saturday, or is it coz i'm a soft Southern Jesse............... lads thats Jamie, Rich and Brett take it easy guys from 3pm otherwise we have had it!!!!!! Mr Rimmer has this in the bag if you don't take it easy...lol

And he drinks bitter and us nancy boys only drink lager, so you have two weeks to practice lads.... this is war lads, fighting talk and all that, Dave..... choose your weapon sir, lager, bitter, diet coke your call????

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest in town Mikey

By the way, advice for all Southern drinkers. the white stuff on top of your beer is called the head. It's supposed to be there !

link

And to think, I thought the only places you could get head with your beer, was bankok or Amsterdam!! whistling.gif

I'll get me coat :wicked:

Guest Andy BB

Right you lot i've had enough of this North v South gobblers fact is i'm a soft Southern twat who has lived in Manchester for the past 15 years or so.......and my point is i can drink the lot of you under the table so there,

link

Speaking as a Merseysider who has lived in London for the past 15 years or so I'd like to accept your challenge Mr B!

It is lager tops or Shandys though isn't it? I can't do the heavy stuff.

We also have our secret cockney drinking weapon Mark 'the bottomless booze pit' Raison.

EASY!

Guest Andy BB

Six places left on the coach by the way so if anyone's dithering drop me an email andy.bb@gmail.com and I'll put your name down.

Just to recap

£35 for the coach and entry to the do.

Goodie bags and ermm other stuff included too!

Leaves Angel at 2pm Saturday 29th and leaves Madchester at 7.30 am Sunday.

Stevie - sorry mate, I'll get names and addresses for you asap

Cheers

Message to Mark Bicknell............. No Drinking Competitions.........hell i have a wife and child that i would like to see for a few many years yet...... :(

Anyhow our Northern "Foreign Legion" would win hands down..hahahaha :):(

Message to Mark Bicknell............. No Drinking Competitions.........hell i have a wife and child that i would like to see for a few many years yet...... smile.gif

Anyhow our Northern "Foreign Legion" would win hands down..hahahaha :(   :(

link

Very, very unlike you Brett to "shirk" on a drinkning comp :(:) ....

Big :( and :( though to the last comment mate.... we know it's true :D ....

Anyway, the Londoners have lost by default on the grounds that all the Northern team will have had five pints before they arrive because the Ducie opens at 3pm, not 6.30pm when the Londoners are due to arrive.

3pm to 6.30pm, five pints ? And you call yourselves drinkers ? whistling.gif

Guest in town Mikey

Great to see the coach is a near sell out Andy.

What about the guys who just want to get their heads down and have a little nap before the nights proceedings? They'll be alright to do that wont they?? :thumbsup:whistling.gif

Quite right, Steve. Any self-respecting Northern Lad will be well into double figures after 3 1/2 hours of supping.  :wicked:

link

Surely you mean, Yorkshire lad, squire.

Not those :thumbsup: sh*ggers from red rose land whistling.gif

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE

Surely you mean, Yorkshire lad, squire.

Not those  :thumbsup: sh*ggers from red rose land  whistling.gif

link

Ah!! you mean our friends from Upper Ramsbottom?

Should have made clear, one does apologise!!!

J J Jameson

Ah!! you mean our friends from Upper Ramsbottom?

Should have made clear, one does apologise!!!

J J Jameson

link

Did yer not noe. Cud yer not tell. Get t' tholesalers Norris. whistling.gif

hey, how come everyone in the midlands (& thereabouts) is turning on the southerners. is there something wrong with londoners? other than their fancy ways..

link

MIDLANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whistling.gif

Guest in town Mikey

hey, how come everyone in the midlands (& thereabouts) is turning on the southerners. is there something wrong with londoners? other than their fancy ways..

link

I couldnt tell you. Apart from Stuart T, Alan H, and Gene R, I didnt meet any Londoners. Oh I see what you mean. whistling.gif

Guest Andy BB

Great to see the coach is a near sell out Andy.

What about the guys who just want to get their heads down and have a little nap before the nights proceedings? They'll be alright to do that wont they?? :shades:   rolleyes.gif

link

Cheers. Bloody good job it's a sell out Mikey as my maths is crap! Silly arse. :thumbsup: The plan was to spend any profit on beer but I don't think we'll get far with a tenner between 50 of us - even oop north.

Don't worry everyone the prizes are safe.

And yes don't fret, we'll let your lightweight brother have a kip on the coach beforehand! :wicked:

Am now very seriously thinking of getting into the Ducie at 11 am.....( i feel this will be a very spiritual day, and i need to be near my own personal God) that means a 9.30 train from Sheffield ( This also allows me to have a Zen like connection with my London Soul brothers/sisters.......the fact that you'll be leaving home early) So will any of my "Soul Flock"......( Jamie/Rich/Pete...............etc) be joining me on what already seems to be the highlight of this year of our Father 2005.......... rolleyes.gif

Guest Chris Waterman

Am now very seriously thinking of getting into the Ducie at 11 am.....( So will any of my "Soul Flock"......( Jamie/Rich) be joining me on what already seems to be the highlight of this year of our Father 2005.......... :thumbsup:

link

:wicked:rolleyes.gif

Guest MonkeyMod

We also have our secret cockney drinking weapon Mark 'the bottomless booze pit' Raison.

EASY!

link

Thanks Andy. I'll give it a go...

Mark BBP Raison :D

Source Advert