Enough Is Enough

Pete S

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Goodness, for a moment there, Pete, I thought you'd dared to start a thread about the Barbara Streisand and Donna Summer classic ranting_1.gif

Anywayz - if you're still reading , I've emailed ya off list regarding above.

Social source share

Anywayz - if you're still reading , I've emailed ya off list regarding above.

link

Me too.

Just got back from Monster Island visiting Old Ma Godzilla and came back to find this.

Can't believe that one of the most consistantly entertaining forum members feels he has to leave here for merely expressing an opinion.

We live in an imperfect world and I think it's refreshing to hear someone admit that they don't continually wear sackcloth and ashes because someone, somewhere is not getting what they are entitled to ( I have to say in fairness that I appreciate the fact that some campaign to set this right as well though...).

I should hope that people on this forum should feel comfortable in challenging each others opinions without being made to feel like the Antichrist. Mind you I would have thought that Pete's shoulders were broad enough to take a bit of flack. thumbsup.gif

For what it's worth I hope you come back mate.

Godz

Come back mate :thumbsup:

Social source share

It's not that my shoulders aren't broad enough, it was just that I couldn't be bothered to argue or defend myself against wild and in the main incorrect accusations, I fancied a stress free weekend. I have my opinons, others have theirs' I just hate the sheep mentality on here.

I also object to people bringing up things of which they have no knowledge of and only second hand info and claiming it to be the truth -0 being told it's not and still persisting.

It's not a crime to disagree with someone and say so.

Anyway because so many people emailed me and said to come back on, I'm back on, I never spat the dummy out, I just walked out the door.

Social source share

Glad your back Pete we dont always agree but atleast your not afraid to stand up for what you believe is right if a few more did that they wouldn't keep getting splinters in their bums for sitting on the fence wink.gif even though we are on different sides of "the argument" everyone has the right to an opinion :yes:

Social source share

Me too.

I should hope that people on this forum should feel comfortable in challenging each others opinions without being made to feel like the Antichrist. Mind you I would have thought that Pete's shoulders were broad enough to take a bit of flack.  wink.gif

link

Pete only had a 32" chest last year, and I know because Karen Crane knitted him a burberry jumper for Christmas :yes:

Social source share

Glad your back Pete we dont always agree but atleast your not afraid to stand up for what you believe is right if a few more did that they wouldn't keep getting splinters in their bums for sitting on the fence wink.gif even though we are on different sides of "the argument" everyone has the right to an opinion :yes:

link

Thanks missus, do you know what though, you could help out here - do you remember a few months back, Dave told a guy selling cd's at some do to remove the ones containing Grapevine material? Well that guy is 'the other' Pete Smith. He could prove his existence and also back up what I was saying about who it is doing all the pirate dvd's and cd's.

I think with the fence sitting, too many people are afraid to say what they really think because they are scared of any backlash. Thats no way to live though.

Social source share

Thanks missus, do you know what though, you could help out here - do you remember a few months back, Dave told a guy selling cd's at some do to remove the ones containing Grapevine material?  Well that guy is 'the other' Pete Smith.  He could prove his existence and also back up what I was saying about who it is doing all the pirate dvd's and cd's. 

I think with the fence sitting, too many people are afraid to say what they really think because they are scared of any backlash.  Thats no way to live though.

link

Yes Pete will totally back you up with this it was at Junction 11 and he had scanned the sleeves of some Kent & Grapevine Cds and was selling them at £5 Dave was all for a full on fight but instead used a war of words :yes: Pirate Pete then left :P IT WAS NOT YOU wink.gif

Social source share

Yes Pete will totally back you up with this it was at Junction 11 and he had scanned the sleeves of some Kent & Grapevine Cds and was selling them at £5 Dave was all for a full on fight but instead used a war of words yes.gif Pirate Pete then left :yes:   IT WAS NOT YOU :)

link

Thank you Louise

:P

Social source share

Good to sree you back Pete

Always good to see people with there own opinions than some that go along with the flow wink.gif

link

Adolf Hitler he was very admirable :yes:

Shane

Social source share

Guest Chris Waterman

Thank you Louise

:yes:

link

Pete,

I was going to jump in and back you up on this issue but Louise beat me to it.

What i would add is that he is well know to the promoters of Jct 11, Jct 9 and Goodyears and as far as i am aware only Jct 9's Mick Bennett has asked him to stop selling

Social source share

Pete,

I was going to jump in and back you up on this issue but Louise beat me to it.

What i would add is that he is well know to the promoters of Jct 11, Jct 9 and Goodyears and as far as i am aware only Jct 9's Mick Bennett has asked him to stop selling

link

Cheers!

The promoters of Goodyears aren't really on the ball to be honest IMO, they just like getting people through the door and you could probably set up a stall selling pot plants or root vegetables and they wouldn't take any notice.

Social source share

i've no idea what this is all about but i'm glad you're not leaving pete. especially as you keep posting up these funny tunes wink.gif

link

Wendy I'll keep posting them til I'm told to stop, please check out the next one, Rebel Without A Banjo, it's top stuff. I've also got one of the Muppets theme mixed in with that rock track Gay Bar which is a scream but I'll spare you that :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!