Polish Club Sheffield

ranting_1.gif Thursday 23rd December 8.00 - 1.30 am Polish Club Sheffield.

I am attending this evening of soul with my jolly good friend Mr Shane Higgins, any other Soul Source members coming along for the xmas festivities (actually had my wedding reception at this place...albeit when me and the good lady got back from the States). Look at events section for DJ line up, hey Chalky boy not to far for you to travel :thumbsup:

• Replies 36
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ranting_1.gif Thursday 23rd December 8.00 - 1.30 am Polish Club Sheffield.

I am attending this evening of soul with my jolly good friend Mr Shane Higgins, any other Soul Source members coming along for the xmas festivities (actually had my wedding reception at this place...albeit when me and the good lady got back from the States). Look at events section for DJ line up, hey Chalky boy not to far for you to travel :thumbsup:

link

I'll be along there too Brett.... to set the Christmas period of in fine feckle with soul and a :) or :D:D ....

thumbsup.gif Thursday 23rd December 8.00 - 1.30 am Polish Club Sheffield.

link

True not too far, might make this, got a works doo Wednesday so will see what the head feels like :)

Just looked in events...who are Howard and Graham and who are the guests  thumbsup.gif

link

don't think I know Howard but Graham is a mate of mine from Sheffield. He is into is RnB but dont let that put you off :thumbsup:

Shane

Just looked in events...who are Howard and Graham and who are the guests  :yes:

link

Howard dj'd at the original Sams all nighters, mainly in the Hallam suite - Oldies room.

Good british collection.

Suppose i'd better make the effort, as it's only down the road...

Is there a nice dry place for record sales?

WOOF!

link

nice seperate room for record sales. I will make sure there is a bowl of fresh water in there for you. I will ask the landlord if he will stretch to half a pint of mild considering the time of year.

Shane

:yes: Thursday 23rd December 8.00 - 1.30 am Polish Club Sheffield.

I am attending this evening of soul with my jolly good friend Mr Shane Higgins, any other Soul Source members coming along for the xmas festivities

I shall be there, awaiting my 'Welcome to the dark side' initiation pack from Mr. P Dog wink.gif

Brett and I will be meeting in the Porter Brook pub across the road from the Polish Club from about 6pm onwards. :thumbsup::wicked:

Anyone wants to join us you are welcome.

Shane

I'll be along there too Brett.... to set the Christmas period of in fine feckle with soul and a :thumbsup: or :wicked:   :lol: ....

link

Want a lift there and back Mark. ? DJ'ing so decided to stay sober :angry:

Want a lift there and back Mark. ? DJ'ing so decided to stay sober  :angry:

link

I didnt know you was DJ'ing Steve. I may stay in the Porter Brook then. :thumbsup:

Nah mate looking forward to it. :wicked:

Shane

I'll be along there too Brett.... to set the Christmas period of in fine feckle with soul and a :thumbsup: or :wicked:   :lol: ....

link

============

Very interested in this, can someone send me directions please.

Please include what junction to get off the motorway etc.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Thanks in advance.

Please send directions to..

winstonheath56@yahoo.co.uk

============

Very interested in this, can someone send me directions please.

Please include what junction to get off the motorway etc.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Thanks in advance.

Please send directions to..

winstonheath56@yahoo.co.uk

link

emailed you an AA routefinder.

Steve

Winnie, come and say hello if you manage to get to the Polish Club. You will recognise me by the fact my arm is in a sling!  :wicked:

Shane

link

Winnie,

Its sounds like he's after a 'toilet buddy' again. So either 'Just Say No' or bring surgical gloves :thumbsup:

==========

Thanks Steve. Now lets just hope I know how to use it  :thumbsup:

I have serious directional problems....not joking, I'm rubbish. Usually find where I'm going eventually, but sometimes arrive a little late.

Winnie:-)

link

If it's a goer for you Winnie.... give me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number so you can contact me to "bring you on in" if directional problems raise their head...

===============

Now that really made me laugh....still chortling now  :lol:   :thumbsup:   :lol:

link

BLADEFORLIFE was more than helpful at the last Ponds Forge but it would be unfair to tell you all the story :lol:

To put it another way I am not asking him to help out tomorrow night. :wicked:

Shane

BLADEFORLIFE was more than helpful at the last Ponds Forge but it would be unfair to tell you all the story  :lol:

To put it another way I am not asking him to help out tomorrow night.  :thumbsup:

Shane

link

===========

Nice to see that the rivalry didn't lead to a circumcision........or did it :lol:

PS. Any gooner fans need a toilet buddy I have a friend who'll be more than willing to help.......Lorena Bobbit :wicked:

BLADEFORLIFE was more than helpful at the last Ponds Forge but it would be unfair to tell you all the story  :lol:

To put it another way I am not asking him to help out tomorrow night.  :thumbsup:

Shane

link

Still sore mate ? :wicked:

===========

Nice to see that the rivalry didn't lead to a circumcision........or did it  :wicked:

PS. Any gooner fans need a toilet buddy I have a friend who'll be more than willing to help.......Lorena Bobbit  :thumbsup:

link

Spurs ?

off topic! but i just bumped into the Owls legend Carlton Palmer in the my local late shopper in Nether Edge.

Shane

link

Legend indeed :P:D:D:)

If you had made it to Skeggy, Shane you would have seen him at work on the beach smile.gif

Could somebody give me directions from Park Square please?

Winston, are you going up the A1?

Shane 6pm is now set in concrete..wil be on 5.30pm tram, Hey Steve can i grab a lift home.......please wink.gif

link

Already reserved you a seat Brett :)

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE
Guest lagerlout

yep see y'all later!

Shane

link

as you all know how much i enjoyed myself

last time at the ponds, i am gutted i cannot

attend the polish club event as im already booked

at another drinking event.

so hope everything goes well tonight with the sheffield