Stevecee

• Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I have a yellow demo of this for sale if anyone is interested contact me bicknellmark@aol.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

===========

i swapped my issue for a demo!!!

i know some say the issues are more desirable

but my row of yellow demos look quite nice too!!

its a collector thing!!

Social source share

I can honestly say this is the only one I've seen - or heard of.  Mick said he knew someone who said they'd had one.  Unbelievably I got this off Ebay, I don't think anyone bothered asking if it was an issue or demo except me, so I walked it at about $250

link

$250.... bout £130-160 (depending when got of course).... fcukin lukky barstool :thumbsup: .... well under half it's value there Pete :yes: ....

Social source share

$250.... bout £130-160 (depending when got of course).... fcukin lukky barstool :wicked: .... well under half it's value there Pete :thumbsup: ....

link

I was offered £800 for it Mark. Trouble is, I gave it to my mate John for what I paid for it. Mainly because he's left me his records in his will but also because it was the best home for it and I'd have only sold it anyway.

Social source share

I was offered £800 for it Mark. Trouble is, I gave it to my mate John for what I paid for it. Mainly because he's left me his records in his will but also because it was the best home for it and I'd have only sold it anyway.

link

Fair do's to you on that one then Pete.... moving it on to a mate for what you paid.... not sure too many would do that :lol: ....

Hold on.... just realised the ploy here Pete.... selling it to be put in a will that gives it back to you.... ends up it's cost you "nowt" then :lol::thumbsup: ....

p.s. only kidding :wicked: ....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!