Guest the dukester

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the dukester

Yeah, mine's on a yellow demo, although someone had tried to scratch out the promo bit! Got it donkey's ago from La Beat Records and Rob Wigley etc...

Rich

CHEERS, :thumbsup: FIRST TIME IVE SEEN A COPY OF THE COLOURED DEMO.

Social source share

Guest the dukester

MOST OF PROMOS IVE SEEN HAVE BEEN ON THE COLOURED LABEL, I USED TO HAVE A WHITE DEMO THAT WAS PRESSED ON VINYL NOT THE USUAL STYRENE

Im sure ive asked before but never got a response, WD copies, are the labels reversed.

Social source share

Guest the dukester

mine's not dukester, itil plays on the itil side

mine plays......jbpromo2.jpg.....as ITIL... :thumbsup: ...... im sure it does, will dig out and check.

Social source share

Guest the dukester

NOR MINE

MINE ALSO WDJ

DUKESY IS YOURS ONE OF THOSE WITH THE THICK EDGES ON ?

I THINK THE CORRECT TERM IS ..CARVER. LOL :thumbsup:

:shhh::no::( ............... :P .........Its the one I bought from you :unsure: !!

Social source share

Guest the dukester

mine plays......jbpromo2.jpg.....as ITIL... unsure.gif ...... im sure it does, will dig out and check.

BACK OME TONIGHT WILL AV A LISTEN AND POST THE FINDINGS.....MIGHT POST A SOUNDCLIP AND THEN YOU WILL SEE/HEAR...... THEY ARE REVERSED :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

Guest the dukester

mine plays......jbpromo2.jpg.....as ITIL... :thumbsup: ...... im sure it does, will dig out and check.

I WAS RIGHT, AS SUSPECTED MY COPY HAS GOT THE LABELS ON THE WRONG SIDES "WAITED" SIDE PLAYS "IF THIS ISN'T LOVE" AND VICE VERSA, EVERYONE ON HERE SO FAR RIGHT WAY ROUND, WILL JOHN MANSHIP PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU READ THIS, HAVE YOU KNOWN ANY LIKE THIS.

Social source share

Guest the dukester

just a thought,....but how is a sound clip gonna show us that your labels are reversed

SEE THE FACES .............. :lol::D:wicked: ...........NOT SO GREEN AS..........CABBAGE LOOKING :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest the dukester

I WAS RIGHT, AS SUSPECTED MY COPY HAS GOT THE LABELS ON THE WRONG SIDES "WAITED" SIDE PLAYS "IF THIS ISN'T LOVE" AND VICE VERSA, EVERYONE ON HERE SO FAR RIGHT WAY ROUND, WILL JOHN MANSHIP PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU READ THIS, HAVE YOU KNOWN ANY LIKE THIS.

CHEERS, JOHN.

REF....CALL THIS MORNING :)

I SLEEP SAFE IN MY BED :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert