Gwen Mcrae "melody Of Life"

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

The one Sebastian was auctioning went for more than I wanted to pay, hence I didn't win it! Anyone outhere got one for sale?? 45 of course! :thumbsup:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

a bit mistimed to be after this one atm. but so am i.

seems like there's a hype around the 45, especially on ebay.

one went for $227.50 (Nov-14-06) :shhh: and manship had these for UKP15 or 20 on his site at the same time.

thought, ... hmm i could buy two and throw one on ebay, but when i checked back the day after, they were all gone...

:thumbsup:

good luck, should be UKP20 tops

Social source share

Guest Trevski

one went for $227.50 (Nov-14-06) :thumbsup: and manship had these for UKP15 or 20 on his site at the same time.

thought, ... hmm i could buy two and throw one on ebay, but when i checked back the day after, they were all gone...

:rolleyes:

Same sorta thing here. found one on 'tinternet from a dealer £6!!! said in stock so bought it, only to get a mail that he had made a mistake and it was sold........ £20/25 tops, atm I agree thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

The one Sebastian was auctioning went for more than I wanted to pay, hence I didn't win it! Anyone outhere got one for sale?? 45 of course! :rolleyes:

Only got a 12" myself..... whistling.gif

post-1832-1170893849_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

This fabulous record was ALWAYS destined to be a monster one day and it looks like that day is near !

I used to play this in the 80s best dig it out and give it a spin again. Can't remember what it sounds like to be honest :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Quite popular for Adam at allniters in the early 80's :thumbsup:

Yes mate it was he that put me on to it and I purchased it from a guy called Pablo, that a few on here may remember.

Social source share

Yes mate it was he that put me on to it and I purchased it from a guy called Pablo, that a few on here may remember.

Yeah I heard it from him too or maybe Robin not sure , then got the LP for £3.50 off Mr Anderson , before it went massive on the London scene ..

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Was lucky enough to get a stone mint copy for $10 in October. $227.50 sounds more right IMO. :rolleyes::wicked:

I ALSO REMEMBER WATCHING THIS ON EBAY AND WAS SHOCKED WHEN IT WENT FOR OVER $100?

ESPECIALLY WHEN MANSHIPS HAD IT FOR £15 ,SO I DULY OBLIGED AND GOT ONE!

WHO SAYS JM'S IS EXPENSIVE :lol:

POOR TREVSKI ,I BET THIS IS'NT CHEERING YOU UP AT ALL ,NOR WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR EH :yes:

NEVF

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest Trevski

I ALSO REMEMBER WATCHING THIS ON EBAY AND WAS SHOCKED WHEN IT WENT FOR OVER $100?

ESPECIALLY WHEN MANSHIPS HAD IT FOR £15 ,SO I DULY OBLIGED AND GOT ONE!

WHO SAYS JM'S IS EXPENSIVE :unsure:

POOR TREVSKI ,I BET THIS IS'NT CHEERING YOU UP AT ALL ,NOR WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR EH whistling.gif

NEVF

Not really! Just got a minter offa ebay for £38, which ain't so bad, I suppose. Recon It will go higher, given current interest. :lol:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

one went for $227.50 (Nov-14-06) :D and manship had these for UKP15 or 20 on his site at the same time.

:lol:

see here... https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...ic=45259&hl :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Still need an MP3 of this, (see my other thread) My CD recording deck has gone down, and I havn't got round to getting a usb turntable yet.

Social source share

Oh, and by the way "Soulpeter" are you planning to go to hamburg at eastern ?

no, won't go, coz i have some exams in just a few weeks time and it would be an

entire weekend at which i wouldn't work for them.

think i'll go in autumn though.

and will definately pop in when you do the night with peanut vendor at the roter salon.

actually looking forward to this one. :)

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Guess what....? It aint a 20 quid tune any more lads,....

Bloody hard to find in the states....

I rate it at £70 min...

Chris.

PS, New list out tomorrow...ooops, later today.....

Looks that way! Luckily I got one offa ebay the other day for £38. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Sounds the same as the single. Thought it would be longer, but both 3:30 ish 12" scan says 6mins but that clip is only 3:31, single says 3:41.

Probably because I faded it out. :lol:

Social source share