JMAuction - 27/10/2021 - Results!

Zanetti

Thank you for posting my friend as always.  🙏.  

Calvin Greyson is awesome.  

Charts. Living the nightlife.  So many memories attached to this tune . 

I've no idea how much the above to records are worth . Non whatsoever. 

The four tops.  I missed out on one about 2 years ago at nowhere near that price. 😕 

Social source share

Is Edwin Starr at nearly 1k massively expensive???? I know it's the demo in good condition but is this a realistic price??? Massively inflated?? Genuine question. Seems a bloody fortune to me but it's an expensive game....thank you....Rob

1 minute ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Edited by Lionelonthevinyl
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

18 minutes ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Is Edwin Starr at nearly 1k massively expensive???? I know it's the demo in good condition but is this a realistic price??? Massively inflated?? Genuine question. Seems a bloody fortune to me but it's an expensive game....thank you....Rob

Rob. You know and I know in the real world its half that price maximum.  Great for all the UK collectors but however John does it never ceases to amaze me

Ste

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

38 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Rob. You know and I know in the real world its half that price maximum.  Great for all the UK collectors but however John does it never ceases to amaze me

Steve... I've not been buying for a couple of years or so, and the prices now are nuts....even at half price I would think it's very expensive mate😂😂. Good luck to all involved if there happy....thank you....Rob

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!