More Rare And Indemand Items With Sound

Guest uroffal

Guest uroffal

This week's goodies as follows:

Maximilian - You'd Better - Magic Circle (VG++/EX) £100

Played by Keb (I think?) amongst others during the '80s. Slightly easier to find than the copy which credits Max Uballez (but not by much!) £150 in John Manship's guide.

Wilbur Reynols - Who'll Cry/Sweete'n - Resist (EX) £100

Guy's (?) old storming Carol Waller cover up from Stafford (this got played about 4 times the first night I went!) - barely known these days. Two great sides that book at £150 in John Manship's guide.

Magnetics - Wasting Time - JV (Mint-) £100

Lots of interest in this of late (is someone about to get behind it?) - books at £150 in John Manship's guide.

Embers - Burn You A New One - EEE LP (VG/VG+ some marks on vinyl, but plays okay. Cover has some wear and the odd piece of tape. Still a nice copy) £50

Not the same copy I sold last week and in inferior condition to that. Still plays well and this is the ONLY other way of owning the awesome 'Aware of Love' other than finding the rarer issue of 'Just Crazy About You Baby'. £150 on John Manship's site.

Ricky Lewis - Someone To Love - Mercury (VG+ one small spot on vinyl that creates a pop) £40

Was covered as Eric Mercury I think at Stafford and should be an absolute monster, sadly it's barely known and rarely heard. Pretty tough to find too and John Manship's price of £75 reflects its lack of exposure rather than its quality or rarity!

Full money back guarantee if not completely satisfied. Paypal, cash (concealed and registered) or personal cheque (cheques must clear prior to mailing).

PM or Email UROFFAL@AOL.COM to reserve or for more information.

Sound files to follow a bit later ....

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest uroffal

Sweete'n - wilbur reynolds - resist

14463 refosoul

Just for you arnie - enjoy wink.gif

Two great sides for the price of one!

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

Ricky Lewis - Someone To Love - Mercury (VG+ one small spot on vinyl that creates a pop) £40

Was covered as Eric Mercury I think at Stafford and should be an absolute monster, sadly it's barely known and rarely heard. Pretty tough to find too and John Manship's price of £75 reflects its lack of exposure rather than its quality or rarity!

I'll be playing this at Lifeline on Saturday also thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Right a few reductions to tempt you:

Maximilian - You'd Better - Magic Circle NOW £80

Magnetics - Wasting Time - JV NOW £80

Embers - Burn You A New One - EEE NOW £45 (have re-evaluated the condition on this and to be honest it's a strong VG+ vinyl wise, just the cover that has some wear, 'LP' written in biro and a couple of pieces of tape around the edge)

Ricky Lewis - Someone To Love - Mercury NOW £35

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

Wilbur Reynolds now SOLD

All sensible offers considered.

More sound clips later

what a fantastic tune,just heard it for the 1st time. defo would of bought it.

neil

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Right final reductions on these two that are left:

Maximilian NOW £75 (books at £150)

Magnetics NOW £75 (books at £150)

And will throw in free post!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!