Henderson & Jones

Guest Michael Higgins

Guest Michael Higgins

Does anybody have any info on Henderson and Jones "I'm gonna getcha" (Quality Blend)? I was sifting through some modern stuff (from a very brief buying spree of that sort of material in the late 80s) and found a copy with the labels on the wrong sides. It also looks as through it's been covered up at some point. (Those pesky sellotape marks!) I ask because I recognised it from a scan a member used as their symbol (or whatever it's called).

Uncovered another few curiosities, but one fish at a time. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does anybody have any info on Henderson and Jones "I'm gonna getcha" (Quality Blend)? I was sifting through some modern stuff (from a very brief buying spree of that sort of material in the late 80s) and found a copy with the labels on the wrong sides. It also looks as through it's been covered up at some point. (Those pesky sellotape marks!) I ask because I recognised it from a scan a member used as their symbol (or whatever it's called).

Uncovered another few curiosities, but one fish at a time. :rolleyes:

I think they are all like that .. It was sold at Rock City nights by Dave Raistrick 1985 , it was not coverdup then and I dont think it was played ! but who knows someone may have coverd it up for some reason .. whistling.gif

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Guest Michael Higgins

Thanks for that. thumbsup.gif Having listened to it, I thought maybe it was Henderson or Jones's management that wanted their identity kept secret -- but there's no accounting for variety and taste. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!