Undiscovered Geroge Smith Lp + Rideout "someone Special" 45

Guest spelunk

Guest spelunk

Just letting everyone on the internets know that I've got two rares up on eBay right now, kind of records you don't come across too often, if ever. The first is a pretty much undiscovered LP by George Smith, the same guy who cut some killer sides on Turntable in the 60s. I emailed John Manship and even he says he hasn't ever seen a copy of this record. Auction has an audio sample up as well:

George Smith - I'm Only Human

Second item up for sale is a strong VG+ copy of the Bay Area boogie classic, "Someone Special" by Rideout. This one hasn't been up on eBay for awhile, and it's some synth-driven disco boogie heat.

Rideout - Someone Special

Feel free to ask me any questions you have over eBay.

Peace,

Brendan

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just letting everyone on the internets know that I've got two rares up on eBay right now, kind of records you don't come across too often, if ever. The first is a pretty much undiscovered LP by George Smith, the same guy who cut some killer sides on Turntable in the 60s. I emailed John Manship and even he says he hasn't ever seen a copy of this record. Auction has an audio sample up as well:

George Smith - I'm Only Human

Second item up for sale is a strong VG+ copy of the Bay Area boogie classic, "Someone Special" by Rideout. This one hasn't been up on eBay for awhile, and it's some synth-driven disco boogie heat.

Rideout - Someone Special

Feel free to ask me any questions you have over eBay.

Peace,

Brendan

George Smith is nice....i've only ever seen my own copy & one spare that I sold 2 or 3 years back. Got it off Ebay for $5.... :thumbsup:

Cheers Girth

Social source share