• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All

Anyone got a copy of this they would sell me

Willie Johnson-What i'm gonna do/It's me-Savannah International

Thanks

Dave

Awesome record Dave... sadly not for sale!

We rarely see two such superb tracks on one 45.

The flip "Its Me" is Top drawer deep.

Also love his CAT 45 "Its Got To Be Tonight" another wicked deepie!

Good luck!

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Social source share

Yes it was basically an Otis cover from memory. B side of what am I gonna do is also fab deep.

The Savannah release of These arms of mine/Respect also came out on "Mighty" which to my knowledge is the only release on the label (so I'm assuming that this may have come first). Which compaires to the vast output of 2 releases on Savannah international.

I'm still after his Future Stars release of: I can't see myself/Left Over love, if any one's got one?

John

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

The Savannah release of These arms of mine/Respect also came out on "Mighty" which to my knowledge is the only release on the label (so I'm assuming that this may have come first). Which compaires to the vast output of 2 releases on Savannah international.

I'm still after his Future Stars release of: I can't see myself/Left Over love, if any one's got one?

John

Ive been after one too , you first though John :rolleyes:

Social source share

Hi Simon,

Bloody hell, I haven't heard from you for donkeys years. I remember seeing you at Bob Jones 'Royal oak' do in the early 80s. He used to play some great stuff like Paul Kelly-You make me tremble, Jackie Moore- precious precious, Sam Dees - Easier to say than do.

How the hell are you?

Pretty good Mark , :rolleyes: You going to New Chapter for Steve G's obscure session

Social source share

Hi Dave,

Didn't you used to play it at Stafford? I'm sure I remember it played. I agree with Sean 'It's me' is a killer tune!!!

Yes, but gone missing. Hence trying to get it again. Come on someone must have a copy cash or swaps look at my site to see if there is anything you'd like in return.

https://www.beatst.com/asp/Default.asp?ListingsType=4

Dave

Social source share

Yes, but gone missing. Hence trying to get it again. Come on someone must have a copy cash or swaps look at my site to see if there is anything you'd like in return.

Dave

Hey Dave.. I think it was in that pile of Modern you sold to John 1986 :)

Social source share

Dave

hi dave sure pat brady has listed this a couple of times give him a try

good tune got mine from pat a couple of years ago

mark

Social source share

Hi Dave,

Didn't you used to play it at Stafford? I'm sure I remember it played. I agree with Sean 'It's me' is a killer tune!!!

Hello Mark , you put me onto " It's Me " during the Stafford years , finally got one at Cleethorpes a couple of years back for £20 , still sounds wonderful!! Best Wishes ,Eddie

Social source share

Hello Mark , you put me onto " It's Me " during the Stafford years , finally got one at Cleethorpes a couple of years back for £20 , still sounds wonderful!! Best Wishes ,Eddie

hi eddie wrong mark you may be thinking of mark bicknell i had gone into early retirement from the scene in the 80's. i am mark baildon.

mark

Social source share

cool.gif -->
QUOTE(mark.b @ Feb 11 2007, 11:29 PM) link
<!--quotec-->hi eddie wrong mark you may be thinking of mark bicknell i had gone into early retirement from the scene in the 80's. i am mark baildon.

mark

Hello Mark , I was refering to Binsy , his real name is Mark as well !! Best Wishes ,Eddie

too many marks around, too popular a name in the 50's and 60's :(

mark

Social source share