For Sale ,serious Offers Invited

bro

Hi folks,i have dug these out to sell , offers invited

can accept paypal and all include uk post , STRICT GRADING !

12" RARE GENE CHANDLER LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOU UK CHI-SOUND EX+ 20

12" VALENTINE BROTHERS MONEY TOO TIGHT TO MENTION UK ENERGY VINYL MINT- SLEEVE EX 10

LTG EXCHANGE YOU'LL NEVER LEARN{ABOUT LOVE}/ HUDDLE UK ATLANTIC EX VERYLIGHT LABEL WARE 35

ELLIOT SMALL STAY IN MY HEART / GIRLS ARE MADE FOR LOVIN W/DJ EX 20

THE FOUR KENTS THE MOVING FINGER WRITES / SEARCHIN UK RCA M- 20

TERRI WELLS IL BE AROUND / INST UK LONDON EX+ 7

LITTLE HANK MR BANG BANG MAN / DON'T YOU KNOW UK MONUMENT EX 15

BILLY STEWART STRANGE FEELING/ SUGAR AND SPICE UK PYE INTERNATIONAL VG+ PLAYS EX 20

ARTHUR ALEXANDER THE OTHER WOMAN / {BABY} FOR YOU UK LONDON EX

GLORIA GAYNOR THIS LOVE AFFAIR UK POLYDOR EX 30 ,NAME WRITTEN ON B SIDE LABEL

THE MONZAS TRY TO UNDERSTAND / SOFT SOUL A LA CARTE MINT- 40

LILLIE FIELDS HOW YOU GAVE ME LOVE / ON THE WEEKEND SPECTRUM MINT- 35

BROCK TANNER THATS MY HEART/ LATER ON IN LIFE KEYZONE MINT- 50

5 OF A KIND THE OTHER SIDE / PLEASE TELL ME SIDRA W/DJ EX+ 120

BERRY STREET STATION CHOCOLATE SUGAR / ALL I WANT IS YOU UK CRYSTAL DEMO EX+ 50

IKE & TINA TURNER OH / RIVER DEEP UK A&M with sleeve EX+ 15

ALDORA BRITTON NO COOKIES IN MY BAG ./ WHO AM I TO SAY DECCA M- 15

INTRIGUES I GOT LOVE / LANGUAGE OF LOVE YEW EX+ 10

INTERPERTATIONS SOUL AFFECTION / SNAP-OUT BELL EX+ 10

TALK OF THE TOWN A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR LOVIN / TOSSIN MY PRIDE A SIDE BAYTOWN M- 10

JO ANN GARRETT JUST SAY WHEN / THOUSAND MILES AWAY CHESS with sleeve EX+ 15

JOHNNY R THE CHAMP / ITS ALL OVER STRIKE EX+ 10

LEON HAYWOOD AINT NO USE / HEY HEY HEY FATFISH EX+20

SUSAN KING YOU GOT ME IN A FIX / DRUM RHYTHM TURNTABLE W/DJ EX+ 25

GOOD TIME CHARLIE IVE BEEN CLEANED OUT / CLEANED OUT FATFISH M- 20

ELMORE JAMES MEAN MISTREATIN MAMA / BLEEDING HEART ENJOY EX+ 10

JOHNNY COPELAND I AINT GONNA TAKE IT / HURT HURT HURT ATLANIC with sleeve M- 50

BRUCE ARLINGTON HOW COULD YOU KNOW / YOU MADE ME CRY KING EX+ 35

LOWELL FULSOM MAKE A LITTLE LOVE / IM SINKING KENT EX+ 15

CARL CARLTON WILD CHILD / SURE MISS LOVING YOU BACK BEAT M- 15

MARVA WHITNEY THINGS GOTTA GET BETTER /GET OUT OF MY LIFE KING EX+ 15

HODGES JAMES & SMITH AINT THAT RIGHT / SOMEWHERE A VALLEY PEOPLE EX+ 10

BETTYE SWAN DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO US / AINT THAT PECULIAR CAPITOL DEMO EX 15

JEFF DALE DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME BABY ,LANGUAGE OF LOVE ATCO W/DJ EX+in the sleeve

I.N.D IM NOT READY / YOU JUST BE YOU MOMISEY EX++ 85

BETY EVERETT IM A WOMAN / PROVE IT FANTASY EX+ 10

ICE HARD TIMES / PASSION GREAT NORTHWEST MUSIC CO MINT- 30

SPRINGFIELD RIFLE THATS ALL I REALLY NEEDED / I LOVE HER JERDEN M- 25

ARLENE BELL IT AINT EASY /LOVE AINT SUPPOSSED TO BE LIKE THIS VELVET 40 M-

JOHNNY SAYLES MY LOVE AINT NO LOVE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE / GOOD GOLLY EX+ 15

STEVIE WONDER FINGERTIPS /PARTS 1&2 RARE US PICTURE SLEEVE EX++ VINYL / SLEEVE EX++

album johnny griffin big soul band , inc wade in the water uk riverside 25

album still sealed us impact shades of blue inc a way to love , millionaire impact 60

salena jones this n that including superb version of summertime uk rca ex + £15

thanks for looking ,please mail me at soul.patrol@virgin.net

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

Can you give me some more information on this record. I own this record on the obscure Texas label Lebill.

I had no idea it was pressed on a uk label. All I want is you is deepest soul of the highest order.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Social source share

Can you give me some more information on this record. I own this record on the obscure Texas label Lebill.

I had no idea it was pressed on a uk label. All I want is you is deepest soul of the highest order.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Hi richard

the a side has been played on the mod scene but still not very well known ,it is very hard on uk jm has 75 on it, i agree with you on the b side its a truly great record.

i also scene a few records in the look at your box forum with the credits to berry street station, i would love to put a sound clip up here for both sides can you do one for us ?

Social source share

Hi richard

the a side has been played on the mod scene but still not very well known ,it is very hard on uk jm has 75 on it, i agree with you on the b side its a truly great record.

i also scene a few records in the look at your box forum with the credits to berry street station, i would love to put a sound clip up here for both sides can you do one for us ?

Crystal was a label in the President group (Jay Boy, etc). bought mine for 8 quid i think from the President warehouse stock a few years ago, but wish i'd bought a few more copies now, same for loads of titles! ah well... don't think i've ever played the other side though, only Chocolate Sugar - a heavy hammond funk track... looking forwards to digging it out and giving the other side a spin now...

Social source share

Original came out on LeCam. Classic funk spin with a cool break ripped from Sly Stone.. or maybe the other way around? I've had both the Uk and the Us ones a few times too.

The flip of the excellent Christian Plique track is by Berry St. Station on LeCam also, mind you it's awful.

Jordi

Social source share

No plans for soulful garage as the focus is quality 60s & 70s soul :lol:

I didn't hear back from the printer today,so will chase those flyers and get back to those wonderful soulies who have offerred to help distribute them :thumbsup: .

Also, I want to announce that my CO-PROMOTER is the ever-lovely KAREN BURKE. I would have told you earlier, but she thought I was joking when I asked last week and it finally dawned on her today that I meant it :shades:

Karen's accepted as long as I handle the music and internet stuff, but maybe one day we'll finally see her on Soul Source and/or behind the decks :rolleyes:

I'm not comfortable with being a front-person, so it's a relief that she'll be the face of this. However, I must warn you to be afraid ...very afraid: Don't be surprised if a very friendly and rather excited woman corners you at a venue soon, shoves a flyer in your face and talks (& talks) you into coming along. That will be Karen - she's the nice one! :lol:

Karen's got fond memories of attending most soul nights in this venue for the 2nd generation do's and wants everyone to enjoy this as much. Thank goodness for that! :D

m

MARIA the e_mail address you sent me is not in existence need to speak very soon gwelsh234@hotmail.co.uk please make PRIVATE

Social source share

"All I Want Is You" is a later released version, with added strings, of a tune which was originally released by Pic & Bill on CHARAY. Major Bill Smith who owned these labels did stuff like this all the time, adding a new vocal to an existing backing track, releasing it under a different title or artist name, adding bongos, strings and whathaveyou. The Pic & Bill version without the strings is far superior in my opinion and as it was their best selling 45, it seldom goes for more than $10 on eBay. The flipside "It's Not You" is a great mid-tempo hammond groover so a record well worth picking up. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert