Pete S

It'll Never Be Over For Me

Well not quite, it so nearly worked but I just couldn't get rid of all the vocal - not that it needs getting rid of - but this track had a great string section and I thought it would sound nice as an inst, so I had a bash at it

Well not quite, it so nearly worked but I just couldn't get rid of all the vocal - not that it needs getting rid of - but this track had a great string section and I thought it would sound nice as an inst, so I had a bash at it

link

Fair effort Pete- Still think, 8'oclock- Total eclipses is the best string/brass instrumental.

The one record I've always wanted to hear as an instrumental is I'll Always Need You by Dean Courtney. They've got a full orchestra in there, and with that beat on top, it would be the best ever...after Bari Track, Exus Trek, Frantic Escape and Cigarette Ashes... :yes:

Might be showing my ignorance again.

Is there an instrumental of 'Blowing my mind to pieces'?? Now that might be a corker.

link

There is, but it's a Simon Soussan special, he did it himself..

There is, but it's a Simon Soussan special, he did it himself..

link

I've heard some of those SS tracks laugh.gif

I had visions of the Albert Hall, full to the rafters with soulies, and the Royal London Philharmonic belting it out. Those strings - Oh those strings :yes:

The one record I've always wanted to hear as an instrumental is I'll Always Need You by Dean Courtney.  They've got a full orchestra in there, and with that beat on top, it would be the best ever...after Bari Track, Exus Trek, Frantic Escape and Cigarette Ashes...  laugh.gif

link

I am sure an acetate will turn up in blackpool !!! :yes:

It's dead easy to make instrumentals, you just need a stereo version of a track and a karaoke program which you can download off the net. Maybe 1 in 10 will work completely, but most of them, you can hear the vocal in the background.

It's dead easy to make instrumentals, you just need a stereo version of a track and a karaoke program which you can download off the net.  Maybe 1 in 10 will work completely, but most of them, you can hear the vocal in the background.

link

Did you hear that instrumental version of "Do I love YOU" on a recent MOD cd- God it is awful! :yes:

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links