Guest Roccia

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

welcome,will see you there,ask Ginger to make sure he brings his new bought R&B record

with him this time come on home by George Alan. thumbsup.gif

Aye,will be there for this one,

word on the street mind, ging desparate for a copy of the drifters on epic :thumbsup:

Bring it over Roccia man if you have it marra, tempt him with it :thumbsup:

Marky

Guest scissorsnipper

Here we are... thanks to Ginger to give me a spot in this legendary venue... See you there...

we'll be there roccia,looking forward to it,not seen you for awhile,we'll have a beer or two :ohmy::ohmy:

ciao

julie & dukesy thumbup.gif

Here we are... thanks to Ginger to give me a spot in this legendary venue... See you there...

Looking forward to meeting up again on Friday , Big Daddy .

Regarding your spot , do your record intros in Italian ; that will do peoples heads in .......

Malc Burton

Oh lads, it's good to know I'll have a so huge welcome commitee... :thumbsup: Promise I'll do my best to make your feet move... We'll be in the area about mid-afternoon tomorrow, give me (or Marco Inge) a ring, so we can meet for a few pints before the do...

SEE YA TOMO...!!!

Oh lads, it's good to know I'll have a so huge welcome commitee... :thumbsup: Promise I'll do my best to make your feet move... We'll be in the area about mid-afternoon tomorrow, give me (or Marco Inge) a ring, so we can meet for a few pints before the do...

SEE YA TOMO...!!!

dont know you as yet,but will change that on friday, you should recognise as i am usually the only

mod in the village :lol: looking forward to a blinding night :shhh:

dont know you as yet,but will change that on friday, you should recognise as i am usually the only

mod in the village :P looking forward to a blinding night :unsure:

Steve, I'll have a look around trying to locate you... BTW I'm the fat one, shaved head, fully tattoed, Stone Island clothes, with a pint of snakebite and black, speaking with a funny accent... :thumbsup:

Steve, I'll have a look around trying to locate you... BTW I'm the fat one, shaved head, fully tattoed, Stone Island clothes, with a pint of snakebite and black, speaking with a funny accent... :unsure:

hey! they all look like that where i come from :P ...and thats just the women :thumbsup: ....ONLY joking...

see ya there :shades:

Get yourself over to Bury afterwards and we can resume last weekends drinking session, but this time I'm buying :thumbsup:

good thinking,there is quite a few doing just that :unsure: me being one of them...even if it is doing the ..M.....mod

m......mode......go on you know you can doi it !!...modern room !! there said it :P

Get yourself over to Bury afterwards and we can resume last weekends drinking session, but this time I'm buying :rolleyes:

Good idea Dave. Obviously I won't drive (for obvious reasons) after Brighouse, but if my official driver Marco "Inge" (or another good soul) will do, I really wish to attend Bury...

Fingers crossed.

Guest matt tees

Oh lads, it's good to know I'll have a so huge welcome commitee... :rolleyes: Promise I'll do my best to make your feet move... We'll be in the area about mid-afternoon tomorrow, give me (or Marco Inge) a ring, so we can meet for a few pints before the do...

SEE YA TOMO...!!!

Really looking forward to seeing Barbara, Marco and your good self, CUM on Italy and can't wait to be on the same bill, give it some whelly Roccia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest stash313

Good idea Dave. Obviously I won't drive (for obvious reasons) after Brighouse, but if my official driver Marco "Inge" (or another good soul) will do, I really wish to attend Bury...

Fingers crossed.

Hopefully see you on friday Roccia.

You'll enjoy Bury if you make it over.

Hopefully see you on friday Roccia.

You'll enjoy Bury if you make it over.

Roccia, you know at that marvellous Sunday lunch we had, Marco said that you Tuscans would "eat anything" ?

Well if you go to Bury, you'll have too whistling.gif

PS, Dave Rimmer is the one who can't give tips about the FA Cup, and Sean L's team are going down :thumbsup:

Roccia, you know at that marvellous Sunday lunch we had, Marco said that you Tuscans would "eat anything" ?

Well if you go to Bury, you'll have too whistling.gif

PS, Dave Rimmer is the one who can't give tips about the FA Cup, and Sean L's team are going down :D

Mr Mannion, given your oft used rapier sharp wit on correcting others' use of the English language, I have to point out that your statement is totally incorrect. :D

I can give tips on the FA Cup, it's just they are sometimes wrong :thumbsup:

Guest stash313

Well if you go to Bury, you'll have too :lol:

PS, Dave Rimmer is the one who can't give tips about the FA Cup, and Sean L's team are going down :lol:

Now thats not going to happen Steve and you know it!

Big game for us on wednesday night though.