Few For Sale With Soundclips

Mike B

Postage 1.80 UK recorded delivery. Cash, cheque or paypal - I'm going to be away from home Monday - Thursday this week so any emails will be dealt with in order they arrive :thumbsup: Also have a look at the set sale stuff on my site www.eastangliasoul.co.uk fifteen percent discount on anything for soul sourcers

Larry Hale - Once b/w Polly Wolly - Diamond demo - Solid VG+ plays fine. Guaranteed original as per J Manships guide 35.00

to hear a clip click HERE

Chris Towns Unit - Turn to me b/w You don't know what you're getting - Port demo - Ex+ to hear a clip click HERE SOLD

Finley Brown - I can't get no ride b/w Like I love you - M.O.C - solid VG+ plays great - to hear a clip taken from the record click HERE 15.00

Blues Busters - Love is the answer b/w speak your mind - Minit Demo - Solid VG+ plays great - one to watch that's been picking up attention - to hear a clip taken from the record click HERE SOLD

Margie Hendrix - One Room Paradise b/w Don't take your good thing - Mercury - Solid Ex - To hear a clip from the record click HERE 40.00

Johnny Dixon -Where are you b/w same instrumental - Sport - Mint minus - great Detroit track same as the Four Sonics - No soundclip but its on soulclub - SOLD

Thanks for looking

Mike

Edited by Mike B
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source