Soul Lps For Sale. Updates Since My Last Sale

I added new titles since my last sale here and I lowered some of the prices. If you feel insecure about my reliability due to my low number of posts please let me know and I will try to link you up with some people that I have dealt with previously.

Please read my grading scheme at the end of the list. I try to grade strict to avoid unhappy buyers. I can possibly provide pictures of some of the more expensive titles.

Shipping is from Denmark. Please ask for exact prices. Uninsured packages are sent a buyers risk but I will pack records carefully and write the address clearly.

I take paypal plus other forms of payments.

E-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

-Al Johnson "Peaceful" (Marina) nm/vg++(light wear only and a timing strip on front) £32 great modern soul with the original version of "I've Got My Second Wind".

-Sam Dees "The Show Must Go On" (Atlantic) nm/vg+(looks nm but sounds vg+)/nm £35 Brilliant album start to end.

-Prince Gideon "Smooth Sailing" (Hangar 18) £45 nm/vg++ very rare modern soul with a lovely floater in the title track.

-Balford Lindsay "Memories of Her Love" (R.T.C.) nm/nm £40 rare modern soul from Canada.

-Sugar Billy "Super Duper Love" (Fast Track) nm/vg++ £22 beautiful copy still in shrink and only the slightest bit of wear on the opening seam. Cover is very close to nm. Famously covered by Joss Stone.

-The Modulations "It's Rough Out Here" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £18 great classic album.

-Edna Wright "Oops Here I Go Again" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £50 Rare Greg Perry produced LP. Title track is a great and classic 2-stepper.

-Joe Bourne "It Must Be Love" (K-Tel) nm/vg++ £25 "You Are Magnificent" sublime modern soul track from this Euro only released LP.

-5000 Volts "Same" (Philips) vg++/vg++ £15 "Bye Love" and "light the flame of love" are nice modern/blue-eyed soul tunes from this Euro only LP.

-Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £20

-Gil Scott-Heron and Brian Jackson "It's Your World" (Arista) sealed. £35 small cut-corner. Classic LP. Live version of "The Bottle" and the great title track.

-Gil Scott-Heron/Brian Jackson "Winter In America" (Strata East) vg++/vg+ (due to about 10 centimetres of split on bottom seam) £30 includes "The Bottle".

-Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) nm/vg++(autographed at backcover) £50 very rare modern soul/gospel.

-California Executive "Dancing and Romancing" (Parliament) nm/nm £30 rare modern soul with good tunes in "I Can't Forget You" and "The Same For Me".

-Stephanie Mills "Movin' In the Right Direction" (abc) vg++/vg++ £15 the title track is so great.

-Barbara Acklin "Love Makes A Woman" (Brunswick) vg++/nm £15

-West Wing "Same" (20th Century) nm/vg+ £25 nice Barry White produced album.

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) nm/vg++ £10 "Whachersign" blue eyed/modern soul floater that was comped on Soul Togetherness.

-Al Wilson "I've Got A Feeling" (Playboy) sealed. £8 cut corner. "You Did It For Me", "Stay With Me" nice selection of 70's dancers.

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) vg++/vg+ £6 "Keep on Singing"

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) nm/vg++ £10 "Keep on Singing"

-The Younghearts "Do You Have the Time" (20th Century) Sealed. With a cut-corner. £12 Great sweet soul in the title track and "Wild Fire" is a nice rare groove.

-Brighter Side of Darkness "Love Jones" (20th Century) vg++/nm £12 nice sweet soul album from '73.

-The Originals "California Sunset" (Motown) sealed. £12 great crossover tunes produced by Lamont Dozier like "Don't Turn the Lights Off", "Good Lovin Is Just A Dime Away" and the title track.

-The Originals "def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) sealed. £12 "I'm someone who cares", "Lie no. 2", "Come rain or shine" & "Make it with you" all good early 70's soultunes.

-Dianne Steinberg "Same" (Atlantic) vg+/vg+ £8 "One More Time" lovely blue eyed soul.

-Blue Magic "Mystic Dragons" (Atco) vg++/vg+ £6 "Summer Snow" nice mellow soul.

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/nm(small sticker at upper right corner) £8 Great classic 80's soul album.

-First Choice "Armed And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) nm/nm £10 "Newsy Neighbours" nice 70's soul.

-Chuck Jackson: "Needing You Holding You" (All Platinum) vg++/vg++ £8 "I've Got the Need"+"Beautiful Woman" good soul tunes.

-Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (abc) nm/vg++ £5 nice soul tune in "You Don't Have to Be a Star"

-Valerie Simpson "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg+ £6 "Silly Wasn't I" beautiful mellow soul track.

-Minnie Riperton "Perfect Angel" (Epic) nm/vg+(still in shrink but one corner is slightly worn) £12

-Minnie Riperton "Adventures in Paradise" (Epic) vg++/vg++ £12

-Touch of Class "I'm In Heaven" (Midland) vg++/vg+ £10 "One Half As Much" but many more tracks worth attention. Very nice modern soul.

-The Friends of Distinction "Love Can Make It Easier" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £6 "Ain't No Woman" great soul track.

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) vg++/vg++ £8 "Trying Girls Out" nice tune which also was sampled by Jay-Z.

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) nm/nm £12 "Trying Girls Out" nice tune which also was sampled by Jay-Z.

-Terry Huff "and The Special Delivery "The Lonely One" (Mainstream) nm/vg++ £12 nice soul album arranged by Al Johnson especially the track "Just Not Enough"

-Leon Ware "Inside Is Love" (Fabulous) nm/vg+ £5

-Israel Tolbert "Popper Stopper" (Stax) nm/vg++ £8

-Tata Vega "Totally Vega" (Tamla) vg++/vg++ £8 "Mr. Troublemaker"

-Zulema "RSVP" (Rca) nm/vg++ £8 "You're So Empty" good 70's soul.

-Zulema "Suddenly There Was You" (Rca) vg++/nm £6

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg++ £8 "Wanna Be Where You Are" nice soul tune and good funky soul in "Its alright with me".

-Cory "Fire Sign" (Phantom) nm/vg++ £10 "One Step Away"

-Natalie Cole "Natalie" (Capitol) nm/nm £6 "Sophisticated Lady"

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed. £6 several good soul/funk tracks.

-High Energy "Same" (Gordy) vg++/nm £6 "Goin Thru the Motions" modern soul.

-Willie Hutch "Concert In Blues" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £5

-Willie Hutch "Color Her Sunshine" (Motown) nm/vg+ £5

-William DeVaughn "Be Thankful For What You Got" (Roxbury) nm/vg++ £10

-Ron Banks And The Dramatics "The Dramatic Jackpot" (abc) sealed. £8 Small cut corner.

-The Dramatics "Joy Ride" (abc) vg++/vg++ £6

-The Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (rca) sealed. £6

-Stevie Wonder Journey Through Through The Secret Life of Planets" (Tamla) nm/nm £10 beautiful copy. Was sealed but opened by me.

-Stevie Wonder "Innervisions" (Tamla) vg++/nm £12 beautiful copy of great album.

-David Ruffin "So Soon We Change" (WB) vg++/vg++ £8 "I Get Excited".

-Thelma Houston & Jerry Butler "Thelma & Jerry" (Motown) nm/vg++ £6 "And You've Got Me" Great soul track. Lovely duets.

-Starpoint "It's So Delicious" (Broadwalk) nm/nm £4

-Leo Sayer "Thunder In My Heart" (WB) vg++/vg++ £5 "Easy to Love" nice 2-step.

-Jon Lucien "Premonition" (cbs) nm/vg++ £10 "Mi Vida"

-The Eight Minutes "An American Family" (Perception) vg++/vg++ £18

-Oscar Toney, Jr. "For Your Precious Love" (Bell) vg++/vg++ £10 60's soul.

-Aalon "Cream City" (Arista) nm/vg++ £5 rockish soul.

-Denise Lasalle "Right Place Right Time" (Malaco) nm/nm £4

-Betty Wright "Traveling In the Circle" (Alston) nm/nm £6

-Roberta Flack "Quit Fire" (Atlantic) nm/vg++ £6

-Dick Smith "Initial rust" (WB) nm/nm £8

-Michael Henderson "In the Night-time" (Buddah) vg++/vg++ £5 "take Me I'm Yours" soul/fusion track.

-Linda Lewis: "Not A Little Girl Anymore" (Arista) nm/vg+ £5 "I Do My Best To Impress"

-Lifestyle "Same" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6

-Lamont Dozier: "Out Here On My Own" (Abc) vg++/vg++ £8 "Breaking Out All Over"

-Lamont Dozier "Right Here" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg+ £5

-Lamont Dozier: "Black Bach" (Abc) nm/vg++ £8

Grades are vinyl/cover.

NM : Vinyl is in beautiful shape and has not been played more than just a couple of times. It may have one or two very light faint marks from innersleeve.

NM : Cover is well kept and may only show a minimal sign of wear when inspected very closely.

VG++ : Vinyl has a few surface marks that can be lightly audible in parts but the overall sound picture will be excellent.

VG++ : Cover is still very nice but may have some light wear around the edges/corners or light wear at front/back cover.

VG+ : Vinyl has some light surface marks that are audible in spots but still an overall nice sound. Record will definitely be listenable; mainly with background noise in some parts only.

VG+ : Cover has some wear. May have light ringwear, split seams, or small writing but will still look nice.

VG : Vinyl has lots of surface marks which will be audible in many parts.

VG : Cover has much wear. Cover may have strong ringwear, heavy splits or large writting.

VG- : Vinyl will look bad with many marks which will be audible throughout more or less.

VG- : Cover has lots of wear and looks really bad. It will have heavy splits, large writing and much overall cover wear.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!