Roger Stewart

Just back from a very entertaining and non-stop talking bollox visit with Roger, he's stuck in hospital and sadly till after Christmas. I'll be going to visit him again on Christmas Day, and thought it might be nice if anyone has a get well / happy christmas message for him I could print them off to take with me, im sure he would really appreciate this, he's especially gutted to be missing tomorrow's Christmas party down the 100, im sure that malingering old git and you missed the best 100 xmas party ever will go down quite well :(

Social source share

• Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just back from a very entertaining and non-stop talking bollox visit with Roger, he's stuck in hospital and sadly till after Christmas.  I'll be going to visit him again on Christmas Day, and thought it might be nice if anyone has a get well / happy christmas message for him I could print them off to take with me, im sure he would really appreciate this, he's especially gutted to be missing tomorrow's Christmas party down the 100, im sure that malingering old git and you missed the best 100 xmas party ever will go down quite well  :(

link

=========

Give him my best Janine, and wish him a speedy recovery.

Winnie:-)

Social source share

I hope it's nothing too serious and that he's on the mend. Get Well Soon, Roger.

I've only ever spoken to Roger when buying records off him, but he's always struck me as a thoroughly decent chap! Whilst we're on the subject of Roger, why is he never mentioned when others talk about top DJ's? If I see his name on any flyers I always try to get along if it's possible, never heard him play a bad set!

Alison, I don't mean to be fussy, but are patients allowed mobiles in hospital now? :(

Social source share

Yes he can get his text messages, he is allowed down to the cafe where it's ok.

Have taken the biggest goodies bag ever with me today, along with soul and record mags, and made him a little picnic as he complained about the hospital food, and sneeked in a can of lager :(

Social source share

Yes he can get his text messages, he is allowed down to the cafe where it's ok.

Have taken the biggest goodies bag ever with me today, along with soul and record mags, and made him a little picnic as he complained about the hospital food, and sneeked in a can of lager  :thumbsup:

link

Hi Janine, thanks for message, c u later x does Terry C know, dont worry I will let him know if he doesnt later and c if he wants to go and visit with me around xmas x

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

I hope it's nothing too serious and that he's on the mend.  Get Well Soon, Roger.

I've only ever spoken to Roger when buying records off him, but he's always struck me as a thoroughly decent chap!  Whilst we're on the subject of Roger, why is he never mentioned when others talk about top DJ's?  If I see his name on any flyers I always try to get along if it's possible, never heard him play a bad set!

Alison, I don't mean to be fussy, but are patients allowed mobiles in hospital now?  :thumbsup:

link

Phah, just shows you don't read the postings :wicked: Read my comment about Roger Stewart in the bit about who would you have deejaying (um forgotten where it was posted)........... he is a maestro of massive proportions with the deftest touch and soundest ear in the business of deejaying :lol: He is in the premier league........I'll be wearing my PVC nurses outfit and bending over quite a lot when I visit :lol: Screens, nurse :lol: Jo
Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

Get well soon Roger. With a bit of luck, Jimmy Saville or Dave Lee Travis might be visiting your ward to bring festive cheer.

Love Karen X

Social source share

[Phah, just shows you don't read the postings Read my comment about Roger Stewart in the bit about who would you have deejaying (um forgotten where it was posted)........... he is a maestro of massive proportions with the deftest touch and soundest ear in the business of deejaying He is in the premier league........I'll be wearing my PVC nurses outfit and bending over quite a lot when I visit Screens, nurse Jo]

I've only seen Roger DJing a couple of times (at TOS) and enjoyed his sets very much. Great one with PTP last TOS.

Please give him my best wishes and hope that his feels better soon, and can get out of hospital as soon as possible.

Social source share

Top girl, Matron Snow! :thumbsup:

I just got a text from Roger, saying "In an oxygen tent at the moment with a slapper of a nurse!" :wicked:

Me and Al are around all Christmas so will try and get down to see him in person and give those poor nurses a break !!

Social source share

Food poisioning!  spent past few days throwing up sat on loo or sleeping  :)   am better now though  :shades:

link

Sorry to hear :)

Glad you better now whistling.gif

Hope to see you & Jo later to see Roger x :wicked:

Social source share

Rog,

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery - hope you're fit and well again soon, and look forward to seeing you out and about.

Take care mate,

Gene Robertson

link

Hi Ya Gene, hope you and Elaine had good xmas! x

Saw Roger with Terry C yesterday, he looks v.well, Ive asked if I can be booked in if you can end up looking that well!! He's on top form! Coming out Wed.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!